No Brotherhood
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Brotherhood

Unregistered

No Brotherhood

So I am a 29 yr salty dog. Why is it that you young folks don’t wave back when most cops wave at you like the old days. You say you want to go back to the old days but you can’t even do that.

Unregistered
    Awww do you want a hug too??

Unregistered
    Cause you got a bunch of Pos that graduated 1 week ago and they are getting picked up by specialized units and they think they are hot shit. Or they just simply didnt see you.

Unregistered
    There is no brother hood in Miami-Dade police department. This isn’t a real police department. Everyone is just looking out for themselves and their egos.

Unregistered
    Well I’m glad to know I met the only one to notice this to. Ones taught to do that by fto. I guess they didn’t teach that anymore.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I am a 29 yr salty dog. Why is it that you young folks don’t wave back when most cops wave at you like the old days. You say you want to go back to the old days but you can’t even do that.
    Man I was thinking the same thing the other day. Some of these cats with 2 years on in special units don’t even give a head nod in the hallway. Very disrespectful and unapproachable. Call me whatever you want, manners are manners.

Unregistered
    That’s what they are taught at home. And that’s why you see places like our department and the PBA treat people so shitty.

Unregistered
    I guess I’ll keep candy in my pocket to give to you old disgruntled farts who need hugs! I’m here to put bad guys in jail not parade around waving NS wondering if I hurt the old guys feelings because I made it to GIU and he didn’t.

Unregistered
    Because they are all too busy on their phones taking selfies and making tiktok videos.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess I’ll keep candy in my pocket to give to you old disgruntled farts who need hugs! I’m here to put bad guys in jail not parade around waving NS wondering if I hurt the old guys feelings because I made it to GIU and he didn’t.
    My god you’re an egomaniac. Do you have kid? What are you teaching them about respect? Wow you have your hands full the rest of your miserable career.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast