Did the FOP already cut a deal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Did the FOP already cut a deal

Well did the FOP cut a deal already about our step raises as the video says. Did the manager ask the FOP and we weren’t told.

Unregistered
    Yeah they say major cook was involved

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah they say major cook was involved
    so said the idiots from the anti cop MCPBA

Unregistered
    Well did the FOP cut a deal already about our step raises as the video says. Did the manager ask the FOP and we weren’t told.
    The manager gets us to forego this years wages and law suit payment. In return Tommy goes to PAL with the young children Matt gets Special Events and Mckrink gets Sgt at Arms. More to come as this saga unfolds.

Unregistered
    The manager gets us to forego this years wages and law suit payment. In return Tommy goes to PAL with the young children Matt gets Special Events and Mckrink gets Sgt at Arms. More to come as this saga unfolds.
    Where's Tommy?
    Nobody seems to be able to find him or his bully brother Matt.

Unregistered
    Where's Tommy?
    Nobody seems to be able to find him or his bully brother Matt.
    At least they are not sitting at home For 7 Month ROD wondering what will happen to them.

Unregistered
    Matt ain't going to no Special Events...keep dreaming

Unregistered
    At least they are not sitting at home For 7 Month ROD wondering what will happen to them.
    Well one things for sure they ain’t helping the troops at all, can someone do a home check time see if they are still alive.

Unregistered
    Matt ain't going to no Special Events...keep dreaming
    I will. I'll say TOMA!!! While making money in off duty to supplement my 3% loss. Laughing all the way to the bank.

Unregistered
    I will. I'll say TOMA!!! While making money in off duty to supplement my 3% loss. Laughing all the way to the bank.
    Explained please how are you going to supplement 3% by working off duties which are not going to your pension and by the way 90% of the off duties are gone nowadays , well lets say that you are the only one that works a lot , how are you laughing to the bank knowing that you worked all those hours a week taking a toll on your health for something that is not pensionable and you have to pay taxes at the end

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast