Hey Benny, 21 days!!!!!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah except the union President is currently sitting at home and the union won’t be looking to do Benny any favors. It’s a dysfunctional relationship right now. And honestly I think Toney or Tony or Tonya is smart enough to realize it was the union who took him down, not Israel. He’s way too selfish to do the Union any favors. Tonya should be more worried about trying to just not be noticed after the election. There’s a lot of heat on Tonya right now. I don’t think he will be in a forgiving mood post election anyway.
    Yeah Bell will do it. It is the price of expanding the union.

Unregistered
    Alright folks, you need to think outside the box here.

Remember when the Captains were trying to unionize not to long ago? Well Tony bought them off with some nice benefits that no one else gets so they stayed quiet and didn't unionize.

Fast-forward to August when Tony looses the primary. The Captains will start to get scared and push for the union again. Tony will like it because it will f**k Israel. Benny will push this with Tony (for his own personal reasons) and it will get done in a few short months. Tony will demote Benny right before the agreement is signed so no one has standing to contest the demotion. When the new sheriff comes into office, Benny will be a Captain protected in a union and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

There you go, a step by step guide to keep Benny a high ranking member of BSO.

Oh, you are welcome Benny.
    The demotion will come with a pay cut, however, that works right up to the point the new sheriff promotes him, then terminates him as an at will employee.

Or maybe he becomes the night watch commander for the next four years. Benny working midnights and weekends for the next four years, probably not going to happen, he will leave.

You have to explore ALL of the possibilities, I'm sure there's worse out there, like Capt at CPIS. Besides do you really want to be that person the sheriff has in his sights?

Unregistered
    It can't happen like that, if the captains were to unionize, you can't place someone (benny) in that union. He can be demoted to deputy though

Unregistered
    Alright folks, you need to think outside the box here.

Remember when the Captains were trying to unionize not to long ago? Well Tony bought them off with some nice benefits that no one else gets so they stayed quiet and didn't unionize.

Fast-forward to August when Tony looses the primary. The Captains will start to get scared and push for the union again. Tony will like it because it will f**k Israel. Benny will push this with Tony (for his own personal reasons) and it will get done in a few short months. Tony will demote Benny right before the agreement is signed so no one has standing to contest the demotion. When the new sheriff comes into office, Benny will be a Captain protected in a union and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

There you go, a step by step guide to keep Benny a high ranking member of BSO.

Oh, you are welcome Benny.

Except you can't gather the PERC cards, have it certified by Tallahassee, Have a union vote, and get a contract in place between mid August and January.

Unregistered
    You don't have enough time to gather all the PERC cards, have it signed off by Tallahassee, hold a Union Vote, Elect members, and negotiate on and sign a contract between September and January. Not enough time.

Unregistered
    After August 18th, Tonya will be in a self preservation rage. His life will be over as he knows it because his filthy past will be exposed. I believe he will sink into obscurity and won't have anything to do with anything BSO after election night. We will have an enraged 5 year old retard at the helm and hell have to be forcibly removed. He won't know bennies name at that point because that's how he rolls. Can't wait to watch the carnage...

Unregistered
    The demotion will come with a pay cut, however, that works right up to the point the new sheriff promotes him, then terminates him as an at will employee.

Or maybe he becomes the night watch commander for the next four years. Benny working midnights and weekends for the next four years, probably not going to happen, he will leave.

You have to explore ALL of the possibilities, I'm sure there's worse out there, like Capt at CPIS. Besides do you really want to be that person the sheriff has in his sights?
    If he can’t work nights and weekends then he should leave. This job isn’t for for the meek and the weak.

Unregistered
    If he can’t work nights and weekends then he should leave. This job isn’t for for the meek and the weak.
    Well, maybe it's not that he can't, I'm guessing he won't, especially for an extended period of time.

Unregisteredooppoooiu

Quick

Let me make this quick.

Benny will be fired!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well, maybe it's not that he can't, I'm guessing he won't, especially for an extended period of time.
    Well then he should leave. Nuff said.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast