Hey Benny, 21 days!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregisteredhettgerue

Hey Benny, 21 days!!!!!!!

Hey Benny, think about it, your fate at BSO will be determined in 21 days. Glad I’m not in your shoes. Something tells me your days are numbered.

Unregistered
    But my resume will say former XO to the only swinging sheriff in the country. Who else can say that? Beleed dat!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But my resume will say former XO to the only swinging sheriff in the country. Who else can say that? Beleed dat!!
    JOKES ON YOU GUYS CAUSE...I Will always get a new job............what boss wouldn't want me getting him coffee and hand relief at 0800?
    OK ? What boss doesn't want a warm office lunch I fixed for him the night before ...........served hot at his desk at 1145 hrs, by yours truly wearing ONLY MY PINK PANTIES, No crotch yum!,....red garter belts and small red bra?
    Then he gets my BEST FLUUUUFFFF.,,,, Gulp and swallloow..I ever gave from him under his desk ! You bet i will have work sour puss!!!!

Unregistered
    JOKES ON YOU GUYS CAUSE...I Will always get a new job............what boss wouldn't want me getting him coffee and hand relief at 0800?
    OK ? What boss doesn't want a warm office lunch I fixed for him the night before ...........served hot at his desk at 1145 hrs, by yours truly wearing ONLY MY PINK PANTIES, No crotch yum!,....red garter belts and small red bra?
    Then he gets my BEST FLUUUUFFFF.,,,, Gulp and swallloow..I ever gave from him under his desk ! You bet i will have work sour puss!!!!
    Same tired crap, and it’s not even funny. Wasn’t funny the first seven times either.

Unregisteredheheheh

Hey, he took a chance

Hey, Benny took the chance, and he will now lose. The only reason why people are destroying him in this blog, is because Benny skipped 3 ranks. Then he went around to districts tearing up Scott Israel and his Fort Lauderdale boys, for destroying BSO. Which Israel and his people did the same thing with promotions. When Don Prichard was the XO, he knew what he was and didn’t over step his authority. Then took the Sgt’s test and got promoted, but didn’t jump 3 ranks. Diperna didn’t take any promotions, in fact he didn’t even want to be in uniform, and went into a civilian capacity. Even Dave Benjamin didn’t play musical chairs with promotions. Benny, in the other hand, just angered the entire agency with his selfishness. And that’s why he will be unemployed.

Unregistered
    Same tired crap, and it’s not even funny. Wasn’t funny the first seven times either.
    F*ck you, you must be one of Benny’s little biatch boy.

Unregistered
    F*ck you, you must be one of Benny’s little biatch boy.
    And one of Pollocks people playing the game. Deperna is on Pollocks team. Vote for anyone else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredheheheh View Post
    Hey, Benny took the chance, and he will now lose. The only reason why people are destroying him in this blog, is because Benny skipped 3 ranks. Then he went around to districts tearing up Scott Israel and his Fort Lauderdale boys, for destroying BSO. Which Israel and his people did the same thing with promotions. When Don Prichard was the XO, he knew what he was and didn’t over step his authority. Then took the Sgt’s test and got promoted, but didn’t jump 3 ranks. Diperna didn’t take any promotions, in fact he didn’t even want to be in uniform, and went into a civilian capacity. Even Dave Benjamin didn’t play musical chairs with promotions. Benny, in the other hand, just angered the entire agency with his selfishness. And that’s why he will be unemployed.
    You left out the back story. Tony asked Jeff Bell if IUPA would allow him to create a Sheriff's XO stipend for Benny to receive as a SGT. Bell essentially told Tony to F*** off, saying IUPA absolutely would not agree. So, to give an F-U back to Bell, Tony promoted Benny to MAJOR. That is the only reason that happened. Tony's original request was reasonable but JB and Tony were already in a big early pissing match so it was a nonstarter.

Unregistered
    You left out the back story. Tony asked Jeff Bell if IUPA would allow him to create a Sheriff's XO stipend for Benny to receive as a SGT. Bell essentially told Tony to F*** off, saying IUPA absolutely would not agree. So, to give an F-U back to Bell, Tony promoted Benny to MAJOR. That is the only reason that happened. Tony's original request was reasonable but JB and Tony were already in a big early pissing match so it was a nonstarter.
    No the only reason it happened is because Benny after two seconds as a Sgt. With no experience took a promotion to Major. You have to realize when you do dumb Sh!t like that you destroy the value of rank. It means basically nothing because the process isn’t legitimate. If the process isn’t legitimate deputies will not respect the agency as legitimate. We need a complete overhaul at the top.

Unregistered
    No the only reason it happened is because Benny after two seconds as a Sgt. With no experience took a promotion to Major. You have to realize when you do dumb Sh!t like that you destroy the value of rank. It means basically nothing because the process isn’t legitimate. If the process isn’t legitimate deputies will not respect the agency as legitimate. We need a complete overhaul at the top.
    Why didn't Bell just approve Benny receiving a Sheriff's XO supplement as a SGT? IUPA had to approve it because anything involving SGT pay is a bargaining unit issue. That would have avoided this whole thing. Seems to be more Bell's fault than Benny's.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast