Hey Benny, 21 days!!!!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Russ was a Civilian and Prichard was the XO under the PBA who has no clue
    Russ was a sworn deputy for his first 2-3 years as XO.

Unregistered
    As a deputy he was. And he was not covered under the CBA

Unregistered
    if he took the demotion, would that start his seniority all over again? I mean he's not in the union now right? He'd end up somewhere let's just say, uninviting and busy...

Unregistered
    Im almost certain that would be considered a voluntary demotion and he would go to last on the seniority list. When someone voluntarily leaves a bargaining unit, they do not have a lifetime claim to that place in line. In fact, I believe technically, the union does not have to agree to take him back if it will disrupt other members seniority. So he would be lucky to return as a sergeant with literally no seniority. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

Unregistered
    Fire him. He sold everyone out. He shouldn't be allowed to go back as a sgt.

Unregistered
    Im almost certain that would be considered a voluntary demotion and he would go to last on the seniority list. When someone voluntarily leaves a bargaining unit, they do not have a lifetime claim to that place in line. In fact, I believe technically, the union does not have to agree to take him back if it will disrupt other members seniority. So he would be lucky to return as a sergeant with literally no seniority. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
    He can return to deputy, not the rank of Sergeant. He would have to test again for Sergeant and Tony won't be here long enough to promote him.

Unregistered
    I heard all of these candidates and all but one said that he would fired everyone Sandeigo said that he would keep everyone, that's not changing anything. That means that benni and everyone else have a 50/50 chance to not go anywhere. Israel and Pollock will fired everyone and TT and Sandeigo will keep them.

Unregistered
    Vazquez said he wouldn't fire anybody but that doesn't mean they stay in their current rank and position. If they absolutely needed the income then they can pick up a green and white and 10 65. He doesn't want to bankrupt families but he is not keeping incompetence either.

Unregistered
    Vazquez said he wouldn't fire anybody but that doesn't mean they stay in their current rank and position. If they absolutely needed the income then they can pick up a green and white and 10 65. He doesn't want to bankrupt families but he is not keeping incompetence either.
    First of Vasquez has no say in anything cause he will continue to be unemployed.

Unregistered
    First of Vasquez has no say in anything cause he will continue to be unemployed.
    Like the “People’s Sheriff” the only Peeps Israel’s got is some renegade preacher who needs to use the N-word. Israel and his people are scum. Vasquez don’t feel the need to disparage everybody, like Scott Israel the Sheriff of Incompetence.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast