James, the new Facebook police
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

James, the new Facebook police

James asked all his minions to report to Facebook a fake name because they disagreed with him on his Facebook page. I say we all look at his Facebook and report all of his fake followers hiding behind their fake names and fake accounts. Have at it! He is also attacking Santana but still won't come clean about his OWN fake name and criminal history

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James asked all his minions to report to Facebook a fake name because they disagreed with him on his Facebook page. I say we all look at his Facebook and report all of his fake followers hiding behind their fake names and fake accounts. Have at it! He is also attacking Santana but still won't come clean about his OWN fake name and criminal history
    James Edward Lynas = real name. Arrested in Georgia and committed for mental health by a Georgia judge. FACT! Need you know anymore? The guy will be off the grid in a few days and Mr. Santana wins the primary. Bye bye Jimmy, see you in 2024.

Unregistered
    James Edward Lynas = real name. Arrested in Georgia and committed for mental health by a Georgia judge. FACT! Need you know anymore? The guy will be off the grid in a few days and Mr. Santana wins the primary. Bye bye Jimmy, see you in 2024.
    My point is that none of James Facebook minions know that he changed his name after his arrests and records expungements. He will not openly tell anyone of his criminal past and apparently Santana is too nice to expose James for what he is, A LIAR and A FRAUD. Come on Santana supporters, where are you? James is doing all he can to expose Santana's court records.

Unregistered
    His followers will like and respect him more if they know he’s a criminal. Street cred.

Unregistered
    When will Mclynas and Santana realize that nobody cares about them, and they can stop posting on a law enforcement forum? Neither of you are in the same league as the sheriff. Just wasting people's money.

Unregistered
    When will Mclynas and Santana realize that nobody cares about them, and they can stop posting on a law enforcement forum? Neither of you are in the same league as the sheriff. Just wasting people's money.
    Gualtieri and McLynas have one thing in common - they are both habitual liars. But Gulatieri is a professional liar, which is a requirement in order to be a lawyer and a politician.

Santana is a Democrat with a left leaning platform but at least he is a honest about it and tells it up front. He also has an MBA which Gualtieri and McLynas can only dream about achieving. Also he is not an agency insider like Gualtieri so there are no cliques to cozy up to and no dynasty favoritisms, or Greek favoritisms. If Santana wins all these double dippers and clique leaders will be putting in their retirement paperwork.

Unregistered
    Ok, lets forget about James he's history and shouldn't ever be a after thought. Yet, I would of like to see him win, just to really piss off so many here. Santana, doesn't have a chance to win. Sad but true, I would gladly be shown as a lair if he won! Anyone is better then Bob. Except me of course One thing I've learned over the years, no matter what decision a sheriff makes, it will always pi$$ off a few. We get told, look at the big picture. Really! Only picture I see is a man padding his resume for a better posting. As far as Sheriff's go, we could of done worst them Bob and still might when he reelected. Vote what you believe in, not what others tell you. We've all heard the same stories, good and bad. Most are made up, of people who got pi$$ed on by the department. Yet there must be some truth to it, when it's told by several.

Unregistered
    Gualtieri and McLynas have one thing in common - they are both habitual liars. But Gulatieri is a professional liar, which is a requirement in order to be a lawyer and a politician.

Santana is a Democrat with a left leaning platform but at least he is a honest about it and tells it up front. He also has an MBA which Gualtieri and McLynas can only dream about achieving. Also he is not an agency insider like Gualtieri so there are no cliques to cozy up to and no dynasty favoritisms, or Greek favoritisms. If Santana wins all these double dippers and clique leaders will be putting in their retirement paperwork.
    Santana’s supposed MBA is from K-Mart. It’s not real it a diploma mill degree. Nobody with a real MBA would fk up finances the way he has. The guy cant manage his own bank account. He has lawsuits for not paying credit cards and has filed Bankruptcy. Seriously an MBA. Get the Fk ou of Here!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Santana’s supposed MBA is from K-Mart. It’s not real it a diploma mill degree. Nobody with a real MBA would fk up finances the way he has. The guy cant manage his own bank account. He has lawsuits for not paying credit cards and has filed Bankruptcy. Seriously an MBA. Get the Fk ou of Here!!!!!!!!
    And with ALL that, Santana is STILL a BETTER candidate than McLier...

Unregistered
    I exposed James Lynas... aka James Mclynas criminal background in Georgia on the Pinellas County Sheriff Facebook Page under some of the more recent post. Mc-Lyin-Azz decided to block me from further commenting. Anyways, he is caught in a corner he can't lie his way out of about the name change because of his own stupidity. He list in his bio on his James McLynas for Sheriff campaign website, he founded Wreck Check. Visit Wreck Check and look at their about info you will see the original founder, JAMES LYNAS. And before you change your bio James, I have screenshots.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast