+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    James, the new Facebook police

    James asked all his minions to report to Facebook a fake name because they disagreed with him on his Facebook page. I say we all look at his Facebook and report all of his fake followers hiding behind their fake names and fake accounts. Have at it! He is also attacking Santana but still won't come clean about his OWN fake name and criminal history

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James asked all his minions to report to Facebook a fake name because they disagreed with him on his Facebook page. I say we all look at his Facebook and report all of his fake followers hiding behind their fake names and fake accounts. Have at it! He is also attacking Santana but still won't come clean about his OWN fake name and criminal history
    James Edward Lynas = real name. Arrested in Georgia and committed for mental health by a Georgia judge. FACT! Need you know anymore? The guy will be off the grid in a few days and Mr. Santana wins the primary. Bye bye Jimmy, see you in 2024.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James Edward Lynas = real name. Arrested in Georgia and committed for mental health by a Georgia judge. FACT! Need you know anymore? The guy will be off the grid in a few days and Mr. Santana wins the primary. Bye bye Jimmy, see you in 2024.
    My point is that none of James Facebook minions know that he changed his name after his arrests and records expungements. He will not openly tell anyone of his criminal past and apparently Santana is too nice to expose James for what he is, A LIAR and A FRAUD. Come on Santana supporters, where are you? James is doing all he can to expose Santana's court records.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    His followers will like and respect him more if they know he’s a criminal. Street cred.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    When will Mclynas and Santana realize that nobody cares about them, and they can stop posting on a law enforcement forum? Neither of you are in the same league as the sheriff. Just wasting people's money.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will Mclynas and Santana realize that nobody cares about them, and they can stop posting on a law enforcement forum? Neither of you are in the same league as the sheriff. Just wasting people's money.
    Gualtieri and McLynas have one thing in common - they are both habitual liars. But Gulatieri is a professional liar, which is a requirement in order to be a lawyer and a politician.

    Santana is a Democrat with a left leaning platform but at least he is a honest about it and tells it up front. He also has an MBA which Gualtieri and McLynas can only dream about achieving. Also he is not an agency insider like Gualtieri so there are no cliques to cozy up to and no dynasty favoritisms, or Greek favoritisms. If Santana wins all these double dippers and clique leaders will be putting in their retirement paperwork.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •