Crystal Bailey & Kurt Hoffman the most overpaid Records Technicians

Dirty Kirk

Crystal Bailey & Kurt Hoffman the most overpaid Records Technicians

Why is the Sarasota County Sherrif’s Office wasting so much tax payer money having (2) overpaid lawyers reviewing records and records requests?

If Kurt becomes Sheriff he’s still going to waste a considerable amount of tax payers money on records request reviews and how the dirt SSO leadership can deny records requests because the person making the request left out an apostrophe or an “s” from the spelling or whatever excuse they want to use.

In Kurt’s world incompetence and corruption are considered upward mobility.

Shaking my head,

You are pathetic.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Kirk View Post
    Why is the Sarasota County Sherrif’s Office wasting so much tax payer money having (2) overpaid lawyers reviewing records and records requests?

If Kurt becomes Sheriff he’s still going to waste a considerable amount of tax payers money on records request reviews and how the dirt SSO leadership can deny records requests because the person making the request left out an apostrophe or an “s” from the spelling or whatever excuse they want to use.

In Kurt’s world incompetence and corruption are considered upward mobility.

Shaking my head,

You are pathetic.

Why is Crystal Bailey CC’d on a simple & straight forward records requests?

Once you start playing dirty, you spend the rest of your career covering up and covering your tracks....

Wasting my money.....

Unregistered
    Visiting this website is like walking on eggshells.