Pollock gets yet another endorsement from Pompano Fire
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pollock gets yet another endorsement from Pompano Fire

Pollock continues to build unity and stability, while gaining unprecedented support. The groundswell of BSO employees, family, friends, and the community they protect, will propel Pollock to victory on Aug. 18.

The charade of Tony and Israel (Jenne), along with their nasty and hateful behavior, will no longer be tolerated. They have been fully exposed and there “aint no going back” for either of these two failed sheriffs. Pollock2020

Unregistered
    Legitimate endorsement, unlike the one from the jailer union without a vote!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pollock continues to build unity and stability, while gaining unprecedented support. The groundswell of BSO employees, family, friends, and the community they protect, will propel Pollock to victory on Aug. 18.

The charade of Tony and Israel (Jenne), along with their nasty and hateful behavior, will no longer be tolerated. They have been fully exposed and there “aint no going back” for either of these two failed sheriffs. Pollock2020
    Lol. What's been "fully exposed" is that after the Sentinel conducted a comprehensive review of all the candidates, their popularity with the voters, their true qualifications, and likelyhood to win an election. Pollock didnt even get an honorable mention. Now that's exposure! Thats what happens when you claim to come up through the ranks, but left the promotion arena a sergeant and miraculously appear at the other end a colonel. With no record of holding any rank in between. The sentinel got it and so did the voters. I know, I know, Scott is a killer. And Covid Lol

Unregistered
    Yep he’s bringing all the public servants to the table.

Unregistered
    He’s getting endorsements from random cities? Has the FDNY endorsed him yet?

Unregistered
    He’s getting endorsements from random cities? Has the FDNY endorsed him yet?
    Still more than TT or SI

Unregistered

I can’t wait!!! Sheriff Pollock!

Unregistered
    Me neither "Sheriff Pollock gets removed from office for Sexual Assault" and interim Tony will be called in again to fill in another idiot mess.

Unregistered
    Me neither "Sheriff Pollock gets removed from office for Sexual Assault" and interim Tony will be called in again to fill in another idiot mess.
    While Israel wet mops the PSB floors, crying about what a victim he is.

Unregistered
    The Israel squad is ramped up this week because he’s losing everywhere. Pollock is crushing him. Toney is already DOA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast