+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The sentinel said just a few short months ago that Israel should be removed. Clearly you don’t understand politics. Here’s how this works. Israel will buy spots in the paper because of this endorsement. That keeps the paper running and the employees paid. Got it yet? They aren’t endorsing Israel really and everyone knows it but you. Pollock is going to calmly win the primary and then win in November.
    They researched, interviewed, collected, fact checked and wrote an article as an entire editorial board- to sell spots??? Did you really say that you dumb tool? Yeah, I guess you schooled me. Lol

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They researched, interviewed, collected, fact checked and wrote an article as an entire editorial board- to sell spots??? Did you really say that you dumb tool? Yeah, I guess you schooled me. Lol
    Not schooling anyone. Your narrative explains you cannot be taught.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It's almost here August 18th, 2020 Pollock has a celebratory party at his friends house in Fort Lauderdale, for those who want to attend please make your reservations now. The restuarant we are all going to first is Chuck E Cheese and the house is on sistuck and NW 10 Ave.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's almost here August 18th, 2020 Pollock has a celebratory party at his friends house in Fort Lauderdale, for those who want to attend please make your reservations now. The restuarant we are all going to first is Chuck E Cheese and the house is on sistuck and NW 10 Ave.
    Where the victory party is won’t matter much. The pity parties will be everywhere EXCEPT where Pollock is!

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pollocks team claiming victory a month ago was very bad Karma. You should never take any election outcome for granted and NEVER boast a win before its yours. I would think his camp would know better than this..

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    If Tony and Israel campaigns are leaving the other candidates alone and not hitting them in the mailings it means their polls show all those other candidates are irrelevant in the race with no support. If one of them was a real threat they'd be hitting them. Take it to the bank.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pollocks team claiming victory a month ago was very bad Karma. You should never take any election outcome for granted and NEVER boast a win before its yours. I would think his camp would know better than this..
    You mean like Covid Boy and his band of four losers do? Tell us again how the Mumbling Moron has name recognition Jailhouse Jenne.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Israel for BSO Sheriff!!!!

    Israel will win easy, Pollock who? Pollock's mistake is he should have not played so many people, fence jumping and all. Besides that he's no leader quality. This is why he will end up with TTony city ng grass. Israel deserves to be re-elected as BSO Sheriff, we all know this and Broward County voters will vote Israel.

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pollock is running on his original BSO heritage and frankly that's my biggest issue with him. He has said that he's not getting rid of most current command and that is the biggest problem we have. He will retain all of the jail colonels (common knowledge) except Palmer because hes leaving anyway and hes even bringing one back.. Thats progress???? And he'll keep all the dle colonels and majors that don't retire because he worked with them all. Thats a fresh start??? Not in my book. Even tho many are campaigning for someone else. So Pollock is just more of the same and he's said nothing to the contrary. We're against that. Place needs a douche and Pollock the gentleman will just continue what Tonya's done.

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Pollock doesn't have to worry about that because he will not be sheriff and if he does become sheriff then he too will have a vote of no confidence LMFBAO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •