Unlawful Assembly

Unregistered

Unlawful Assembly

So when a unlawful assembly is declared, the fact that you don't leave depends on whether you are being violent? Geez and I thought all that was required is that you told to disperse and chose to ignore the order. I get the arrest served the purpose mumbo jumbo.......just wondering what message this sends to the crowds for the next time?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when a unlawful assembly is declared, the fact that you don't leave depends on whether you are being violent? Geez and I thought all that was required is that you told to disperse and chose to ignore the order. I get the arrest served the purpose mumbo jumbo.......just wondering what message this sends to the crowds for the next time?
    Go ask somebody who cares

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll be stupid and take the bait. You have to be within a group of three or more people to commit a breach of the peace. So you don’t have to be “violent” to do that. And that is pretty subjective but you can also be grouped together with the intent of committing other crimes. The easiest way to explain it would be for you and two of your friends to gather in an area patrolled by PCSO, block and intersection, start throwing some bottles or otherwise be stupid and see how that turns out. It won’t last as long as it does in St. Uhurusburg. Not even close. Did that help you?

Unregistered
    Unlawful Assembly arrests do not require that you are committing a act of violence to be in violation. It simply means a unlawful assembly was declared due to acts of violence being committed within the crowds.Failure to disperse after being ordered to leave is the violation.

Unregistered
    Anyone who attends these protests with high probability of descending into riots is a moron. And that is the rated PG version. Getting arrested could be the least of their problems. Getting shot or beaten or injured in some way is likely so why even tempt fate?