Pollock meeting Alpha shifts in parking lots around the county, bringing unity! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will bring back Diperna, Drago Fondo . Same past failures. Blah Blah Blah

Not really. I think Gary Karp can do a great job with community outreach.

Unregistered
    The only thing that frustrates me more than a candidate throwing out cheap buzz words trying to sound relevant are people who blindly echo these words like God has just spoken, with no clue on how these revelations will be accomplished. Since the beginning of time, candidates have been shouting "unity, stability and trust." Havent heard pollock mutter one example on how he will implement these fine virtues. Talk is cheap and Al has tons of it. I guess the jail doesnt require much substance to be mesmerised. Is Pollock also running on the very original Hope and Change?? Come on jailers

Unregistered
    Not really. I think Gary Karp can do a great job with community outreach.
    Hes a walking zombie.

Unregistered
    Why are you so afraid of Pollock? Are you jealous of the people he will bring back to BSO?
    BSO needs to move forward, not backwards. If the people he wants to bring back were good, they'd still be here or they'd be the sheriff. We don't need people like Fondo back at this agency, he was no better than Pollock chasing women around, I know, I worked for him. Saw it all the time. Not that I cared that he chased women, but for the most part they were women that worked for him, that's just trouble waiting to happen. Ask Al, or McCool. Actually maybe we should vote for McCool, be seems to always get away with it. Well except for that one time in Pompano or should I say that time he was supposed to be in Pompano. Just Sayin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12