Pollock meeting Alpha shifts in parking lots around the county, bringing unity!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Pollock meeting Alpha shifts in parking lots around the county, bringing unity!

After two years Tony has still failed to go meet with those of us who work nights. Pollock is meeting with the troops in parking lots at night, letting us know his plans for unity, stability and trust. There were 30 to 40 people at the meeting I attended consisting of working and retired employees, family members and other community activist. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME IT FELT GREAT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING POSTIVE IN BSO! We have all had enough of the negative and nasty messages from Tony and Israel supporters. Pollock2020.

This is a quote from a person who spoke to Pollock directly and it sums up our meeting well:

I had a conversation with Al the other day. I was so excited to talk about the campaign. You know what he wanted to talk about? Unity. He said to me, “Stephanie, it’s about bringing people together. Not just the citizens and police, but all the communities we serve AND the police officers in those communities.”

I realized that the other Broward Sheriff’s constantly talk about "taking over” the other municipalities. Al wants to EMPOWER them. Now there’s a thought. He told me, “Our differences are what make us powerful. We need to work TOGETHER.”

This man has a plan. It includes school safety, training deputies in mental health, elderly affairs and welfare, animal care reform, police reform, domestic violence, just like the others will tell you as well. I wanted to tell you something a little different and personal about Al.

The others have had their chance at TAKEOVERS. Give Al Pollock the chance to UNIFY. If anyone can do it, he can. "Pollock2020"

Unregistered
    Aaaaaah... No way will I vote for this sh!thead.
    I'm voting for Clark but if he continues to work with Pollock too then I'm voting for Whatley.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After two years Tony has still failed to go meet with those of us who work nights. Pollock is meeting with the troops in parking lots at night, letting us know his plans for unity, stability and trust. There were 30 to 40 people at the meeting I attended consisting of working and retired employees, family members and other community activist. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG TIME IT FELT GREAT TO BE PART OF SOMETHING POSTIVE IN BSO! We have all had enough of the negative and nasty messages from Tony and Israel supporters. Pollock2020.

This is a quote from a person who spoke to Pollock directly and it sums up our meeting well:

I had a conversation with Al the other day. I was so excited to talk about the campaign. You know what he wanted to talk about? Unity. He said to me, “Stephanie, it’s about bringing people together. Not just the citizens and police, but all the communities we serve AND the police officers in those communities.”

I realized that the other Broward Sheriff’s constantly talk about "taking over” the other municipalities. Al wants to EMPOWER them. Now there’s a thought. He told me, “Our differences are what make us powerful. We need to work TOGETHER.”

This man has a plan. It includes school safety, training deputies in mental health, elderly affairs and welfare, animal care reform, police reform, domestic violence, just like the others will tell you as well. I wanted to tell you something a little different and personal about Al.

The others have had their chance at TAKEOVERS. Give Al Pollock the chance to UNIFY. If anyone can do it, he can. "Pollock2020"
    Don't feel special because Tony hasn't been out to meet the deputies who work the midnight shift, he hasn't been to many day shift roll calls either. He has only been to a handful of briefings, like D54, probably because it's close to the PSB, lucky them. In fact, that's the only thing he has done right over the last 19 months, he's stayed away from briefings. I guess so he doesn't have to lie to our face. Or he realizes we can smell BS a mile away and don't respect him anyway.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    I'm voting for Clark but if he continues to work with Pollock too then I'm voting for Whatley.
    So it’s not about making things better for everyone it’s about only you. Got it. He’s got my vote.

Unregistered
    What an ignorant and gullible group. So he told you he wanted unity and you softly wept??? I attended many executive command meetings with him and the only folks he spoke of were black community members. THAT is not uniting, Stephanie. That is polarizing and devisive. That's also Al. I'm curious how many white jailers think hes a savior for everyone. People are so easily swayed its pathetic. Al, the other Toney.

Unregistered
    What an ignorant and gullible group. So he told you he wanted unity and you softly wept??? I attended many executive command meetings with him and the only folks he spoke of were black community members. THAT is not uniting, Stephanie. That is polarizing and devisive. That's also Al. I'm curious how many white jailers think hes a savior for everyone. People are so easily swayed its pathetic. Al, the other Toney.
    Same disgruntled voice over and over.

Unregistered
    Oh please stop. We all know that never happened and you totally made that story up. If it did in fact happen, tell us what district that was in so we can verify with people that we know work there.

Unregistered
    Oh please stop. We all know that never happened and you totally made that story up. If it did in fact happen, tell us what district that was in so we can verify with people that we know work there.
    That's never going to happen!

Unregistered
    Why are you so afraid of Pollock? Are you jealous of the people he will bring back to BSO?

Unregistered

Same

Why are you so afraid of Pollock? Are you jealous of the people he will bring back to BSO?
    He will bring back Diperna, Drago Fondo . Same past failures. Blah Blah Blah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast