Crash cover up by investigators - Page 8
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you to all of us who want justice for this human being who committed "Suicide" by fleeing from police. Oh well...
    Javi once they find out that you played a major roll on the cover-up of his death you’ll feel differently. He didn’t take the curve at a 120 mph per hour like you want people to believe. He was bump off the road and plummet to his death.

Unregistered
    Javi once they find out that you played a major roll on the cover-up of his death you’ll feel differently. He didn’t take the curve at a 120 mph per hour like you want people to believe. He was bump off the road and plummet to his death.
    THIS IS NOT ABOUT Javi. He wasn't even there. More Fake News

Unregistered
    THIS IS NOT ABOUT Javi. He wasn't even there. More Fake News
    Really and you were there ? Please tell us. Tell us Mr Wise man why an off duty Captain Working a marine detail take command of a one veh motorcycle accident from a Lt That was already in charge.

Unregistered
    Really and you were there ? Please tell us. Tell us Mr Wise man why an off duty Captain Working a marine detail take command of a one veh motorcycle accident from a Lt That was already in charge.
    Excuse Me! ✋Excuse Me! ✋!!! I know the Answer. 🙋*♂️👮🏿*♀️ Ortiz took command to make sure the fix was in. That all witnesses were told to leave, that the offending officer leave the area, that the police vehicle that bump the motorcycle not be impounded and that the GoPro camera be tampered with.

Unregistered
    Trump 2020

Unregistered
    We have confidence in our chief. He will summon the feds and assure full clarity concerning this incident. This cover up case is incredibly embarrassing to our city and organization. We must revisit this investigation and hold accountable those guilty of dismissing and omitting information, and fabricating lies.

Unregistered
    Excuse Me! ✋Excuse Me! ✋!!! I know the Answer. 🙋*♂️👮🏿*♀️ Ortiz took command to make sure the fix was in. That all witnesses were told to leave, that the offending officer leave the area, that the police vehicle that bump the motorcycle not be impounded and that the GoPro camera be tampered with.
    This case was a murder! Plain and simple....Get the Feds in here. This is no different then the grove and 395 shooting. Arrest who ever needs to be arrested for obstructing justice, witness tampering, and accessory to murder.

Unregistered
    Wow! It’s sickening how history is allowed to repeat itself. This turns our stomach and makes us want to vomit. We see no difference in those multiple cover ups and this alleged recent one concerning the motorcyclist. Board members are in action and city officials are involved. We pray for his family and justice will prevail.

Unregistered
    Staff members salaries astronomically high and these mishaps still occur. We shall not allow corruption to take the lives of citizens.

Unregistered
    NO ONE CARES!!!! Screw you bikers

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast