Crash cover up by investigators - Page 2
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It’s sickening to accept this. This motorcyclist died in the hands of an officer who wrongfully executed his duties and in return, members and superiors willingly fail to properly investigate and deliberately halt and mishandle evidence in order to discredit this motorcyclists wife’s testimony. Investigator fails to properly recover and secure extremely important piece of evidence and his actions are acceptable with no consequences to him. Internal affairs supervisor fails to properly oversee the internal investigation in order to take care of family members and those close to her. This motorcyclist was a relative of an officer in the department whom chose to be silent until the end of this investigation. The outcome and findings are quite heartbreaking to him and to the rest of his family. This cannot and will not stay as is. We need our chief to act immediately and reach out to DOJ and FDLE. Each member responsible for taking place in such mishandling and or cover up of this wrongful death shall be Relieved of duty then pending termination of his and or her duties. We the silent majority in this department are sick and tired of seeing those chosen ones under the family and friends group getting away with breaking all rules. Dear chief and mayor please act on this matter immediately!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s sickening to accept this. This motorcyclist died in the hands of an officer who wrongfully executed his duties and in return, members and superiors willingly fail to properly investigate and deliberately halt and mishandle evidence in order to discredit this motorcyclists wife’s testimony. Investigator fails to properly recover and secure extremely important piece of evidence and his actions are acceptable with no consequences to him. Internal affairs supervisor fails to properly oversee the internal investigation in order to take care of family members and those close to her. This motorcyclist was a relative of an officer in the department whom chose to be silent until the end of this investigation. The outcome and findings are quite heartbreaking to him and to the rest of his family. This cannot and will not stay as is. We need our chief to act immediately and reach out to DOJ and FDLE. Each member responsible for taking place in such mishandling and or cover up of this wrongful death shall be Relieved of duty then pending termination of his and or her duties. We the silent majority in this department are sick and tired of seeing those chosen ones under the family and friends group getting away with breaking all rules. Dear chief and mayor please act on this matter immediately!
    Sick is we have a bunch of Indians on motorcycle driving like shit heads throughout the county. Sick is the driver killed himself for driving like an asshole.

Unregistered
    Sick is we have a bunch of Indians on motorcycle driving like shit heads throughout the county. Sick is the driver killed himself for driving like an asshole.
    I agree!!! We are screw You play U pay

Unregistered
    Sick is to read what pu--sey like you write in this forum , if you speed in a motorcycle and crash is your fault , who had access to the brakes, who made the decision to take off . Don't give me no shiit about pursuit policies , again, take responsibilities for your own decisions , don't speed , obey the law

Unregistered
    Sick is to read what pu--sey like you write in this forum , if you speed in a motorcycle and crash is your fault , who had access to the brakes, who made the decision to take off . Don't give me no shiit about pursuit policies , again, take responsibilities for your own decisions , don't speed , obey the law
    I agree f..k the stupid policy!!!!

Unregistered
    Nothing to see here

Unregistered
    Really? It’s my cousin who died here because allegedly he was pursued by a marked unit who violated all sorts of rules and then disengages and never faces any type of questioning to assist in the actual happenings of the incident. He is given a golden pass and allowed to retire without any consequences. Investigators assigned to the case derail from conducting a thorough and fair investigation and then their oversight unit cover up all angles to protect their husbands and colleagues. This is completely wrong and illegal. Dear Chief, transparency as you always preach has not been fulfilled. We must rectify this immoral situation and hold accountable those who participated in this crime. Afford my cousin the justice he deserves and please don’t allow for this same thing to occur to another citizen.

Unregistered
    Fuvk you and your thug cousin.

Unregistered
    If I recall correctly your cousin was speeding when he hit the curve. So what opportunity. He chose to run and overdrive his motorcycle. That curve is for 30 mph not 100.

Unregistered
    If I recall correctly your cousin was speeding when he hit the curve. So what opportunity. He chose to run and overdrive his motorcycle. That curve is for 30 mph not 100.
    You recall because you were there

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast