Robert Rohm - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Rohm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As Blais stated...it is gossiping. Gossiping about other deputies. Which is a violation of the policy and directives manual.
    I wouldn’t put any credibility in anything Blais says. I wonder if he is even still employed at Seminole county.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t put any credibility in anything Blais says. I wonder if he is even still employed at Seminole county.
    Blais aside, anybody who spends 15 minutes with Rohm knows he cannot hold his tongue. He loves gossiping about deputies.

Unregistered
    So when a “deputy” gives the guy who can’t get his own affairs in order information before it’s released to the public (gossip) that’s okay? Why are you people such hypocrites?

Unregistered
    So when a “deputy” gives the guy who can’t get his own affairs in order information before it’s released to the public (gossip) that’s okay? Why are you people such hypocrites?
    Because we are following in the footsteps of the two biggest hypocrites in volusia county.

Unregistered
    Because we are following in the footsteps of the two biggest hypocrites in volusia county.
    Hopefully this hurricane season will finally be the one to tip his momma’s trailer over and take the trolls dial up out for good.

Unregistered
    Blais aside, anybody who spends 15 minutes with Rohm knows he cannot hold his tongue. He loves gossiping about deputies.
    Speaking of Blais, I wonder if he's even still employed at Seminole County. I heard he was kicked off the road. Does anybody have any information on that?

Unregistered
    Hopefully this hurricane season will finally be the one to tip his momma’s trailer over and take the trolls dial up out for good.
    Heather's mom got an injunction against her....I am sure bobby rohm has talked ad nauseum about that.

Unregistered
    Heather's mom got an injunction against her....I am sure bobby rohm has talked ad nauseum about that.
    I am sure he also he talked about why Alvin will never be a deputy because of his extensive criminal record and how he treated Heather poorly and was convinced by the courts as a perverted sexual stalker. His big court victory earned him the prestigious title that will carry with him the rest of his worthless life. I would rather be obese and have a abysmal job like Hank and his Trump style fake news blogging.

Unregistered
    I am sure he also he talked about why Alvin will never be a deputy because of his extensive criminal record and how he treated Heather poorly and was convinced by the courts as a perverted sexual stalker. His big court victory earned him the prestigious title that will carry with him the rest of his worthless life. I would rather be obese and have a abysmal job like Hank and his Trump style fake news blogging.
    He also talked about numerous deputies......

Unregistered
    These are a few that Roberta Rohm gossiped about:

Chitwood - hypocrite
    Creamer - sexual harasser
    Newman - Adulterer/liar
    Turney - thief
    Omelia - corrupt deputy
    Campbell - Corrupt Deputy
    Blum - racist
    Sanders - alcoholic
    Rodriguez - sexual stalker of middle school students
    Galarza - sex on duty 50 times...gets promoted by Chitwood
    Mcguire- brady list deputy. Promoted by Chitwood...due to janelle homan?
    Bustamante - PINAC Celebrity...linked to Morgan
    Chavez - Arrested DUI
    Cobb - Arrested DUI
    Tremblay - Arrested DV
    McDonald - Fraud
    Bivone - documented liar
    Bennett - bill of rights violator
    Day- Coward
    Joel Medina- excessive force
    Seaman - Policy Violator/ elderly bully

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast