Hey Sheriff Tony

Unregistered

Hey Sheriff Tony

Hey Sheriff Tony how much longer are you going to keep wasting the taxpayers money by paying the bailiffs for months just to have them sit at home instead of actually utilizing them and putting them to work somewhere so that they can actually earn their paycheck like the rest of us. How much longer are you going to keep wasting the taxpayers money. AL Pollock should bring this up in his campaign, So should Scott Isreal and the others running for Sheriff. What a waste of taxpayers dollars. Bailiffs should not be getting paid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Sheriff Tony how much longer are you going to keep wasting the taxpayers money by paying the bailiffs for months just to have them sit at home instead of actually utilizing them and putting them to work somewhere so that they can actually earn their paycheck like the rest of us. How much longer are you going to keep wasting the taxpayers money. AL Pollock should bring this up in his campaign, So should Scott Isreal and the others running for Sheriff. What a waste of taxpayers dollars. Bailiffs should not be getting paid.
    You earn your paycheck jailer? They pay you to bring in drugs and cell phones for your Cuz?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at how much money he is wasting paying overtime after he unjustly fired all those deputies! Not to mention all the interest he will have to pay on the millions of dollars of back pay.

Unregistered

entertainment

Due to my current isolation, I often feel so boring and I started searching for something to cheer me up. I couldn't even suppose that vulkan vegas portal provides a variety of games completely for free helping to earn extra cash with much excitement

Unregistered
    Hey Sheriff,
    No one wants you here. No one likes you. No one respects you.
    Please just leave.