Release the tony investigation file
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Release the tony investigation file

Its obvious the Governor's office is keeping a lid on this case. Release the file... or leak it. The integrity of Law Enforcement is at stake.

Unregistered
    Lets see your great investigation, it is going to be as through as your back ground check.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lets see your great investigation, it is going to be as through as your back ground check.
    I am Scott J (jerkoff) Israel, the Amazing Leader, the infamous Coward of Broward! I demand, that’s right demand you release the Tony investigation A.S.A.P. I Need to have one of my fat jailer Captains review it. Give me two days notice. I need to locate one that can read. Remember I’m the victim here, not those 17 kids.

Unregistered
    That incoherent sentence was written by Israel the Imbecile himself. WTF is through Imbecile?

Unregistered
    Its obvious the Governor's office is keeping a lid on this case. Release the file... or leak it. The integrity of Law Enforcement is at stake.
    There are many people and news outlets waiting.

Unregistered
    When will the public know about this investigation AND the other "undisclosed" investigation parts against tony?? Or did Toney change his name again?

Unregistered
    When will the public know about this investigation AND the other "undisclosed" investigation parts against tony?? Or did Toney change his name again?
    It's clear that Tony falsified the FDLE affidavit. Tony admitted to being arrested for murder but was found not guilty. And that is only 1 of his arrests and lies found.

Unregistered
    This Toney or Tony or whatever he says his name is this week is a sworn gang member. No kidding! Blood in, blood out, you do know what that means right? He's not ex gang, he's a current sworn gang member and a violent felon. He is running a very large law enforcement agency. He has access to investigative intel, the personal info, home address, license plate numbers etc of thousands of LEOs. He has info regarding thousands of investigations, even investigations in other jurisdictions. And these guys are sitting on this, and waiting. Would you be OK with this creep having a gun, a badge and unlimited access to data if the shoe was on the other foot?

Unregistered
    This Toney or Tony or whatever he says his name is this week is a sworn gang member. No kidding! Blood in, blood out, you do know what that means right? He's not ex gang, he's a current sworn gang member and a violent felon. He is running a very large law enforcement agency. He has access to investigative intel, the personal info, home address, license plate numbers etc of thousands of LEOs. He has info regarding thousands of investigations, even investigations in other jurisdictions. And these guys are sitting on this, and waiting. Would you be OK with this creep having a gun, a badge and unlimited access to data if the shoe was on the other foot?
    You sound really pathetic Israel. It is you who is the true embarrassment to the law enforcement community. 17 dead because of your Promise Program which was put in place to help you get re-elected. You need to just slither away and stay quiet. You are a real POS.

Unregistered
    It's clear that Tony falsified the FDLE affidavit. Tony admitted to being arrested for murder but was found not guilty. And that is only 1 of his arrests and lies found.
    How many criminal acts need to he found before FDLE takes action on someone ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast