Let us not be the last ones- let’s leave with the PBA exodus now

Unregistered

Let us not be the last ones- let’s leave with the PBA exodus now

Departments all across the state are leaving the PBA is droves. When their dues dries up they will imposed higher dues on us to make up for the loss.
    From the north to south and west to east PBA is losing units so let’s not be last holding our junk in hand. Time for a change is NOW!
    Vote to rid ourselves of the cancerous PBA.

Unregistered

Ready

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Departments all across the state are leaving the PBA is droves. When their dues dries up they will imposed higher dues on us to make up for the loss.
    From the north to south and west to east PBA is losing units so let’s not be last holding our junk in hand. Time for a change is NOW!
    Vote to rid ourselves of the cancerous PBA.
    I am ready for a change. I will be voting FOP.

Unregistered
    PBA is horrible and I’m being nice. Our Miami office is all voting the pba out.

Unregistered

Vote PBA out

I’m voting FOP. Much better organization. PBA is in last Place these days. From Miami to Jacksonville.
    Vote PBA out

Unregistered
    OK..we ALL get we are leaving the PBA (Thank God)....

Why is it we still have a co-conspirator in a felony embezzling crime as the SAC in charge of Tampa?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK..we ALL get we are leaving the PBA (Thank God)....

Why is it we still have a co-conspirator in a felony embezzling crime as the SAC in charge of Tampa?
    Kudos! The best question of the day!
    We citizens of St. John’s county are still waiting for justice. How is it RS has not removed the co-conspirator? Does MB have something on RS?
    Maybe he’ll get the boot for Jan 1 and your “sheriff” Walsh can move over there when he is done with Clay.
    Good luck with your vote..

Unregistered
    Currently there are 22 agencies looking to leave the PBA. This new PBA administration is a complete let down.