Fake Persona - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Persona

Unregistered

Jenkins is Trash

Disowned his Child, Beat wife & steals from PBA vía Credit Cards. GREAT Candidate Estupido. Best thing about him was His Wife, he lost that sling with his Morals & Brotherhood.
    He is counting on the The vote because he acts like a Afro American “sometimes “ Well WE Know Better!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Disowned his Child, Beat wife & steals from PBA vía Credit Cards. GREAT Candidate Estupido. Best thing about him was His Wife, he lost that sling with his Morals & Brotherhood.
    He is counting on the The vote because he acts like a Afro American “sometimes “ Well WE Know Better!!
    Steadman Is no better. Check his history

Unregistered

Fake Phony John

But why all the sudden change when everyone knows the truth Jenkins took out Rivera his friend!!! Cited and supported David & Stahl. Stall, used, ripped the benefits and now is hanging stall out to dry. And he was super in again at the last minute and place his name in. They are no better than each other they’re both alike. We need to change! We need to make our voices heard! The guy got fired, covered up for his political friends, is in bed with all politicians, Lies about it being everyone else’s fault and says he’s helpless. So what kind of a freaking leader are you if you’re helpless? This guy personally got a kick back up over $30,000 brags about being so great to officers. He’s a scum bag

Unregistered
    Then Ish must replace but Stahl is a cancer and needs to be removed

Unregistered
    Then Ish must replace but Stahl is a cancer and needs to be removed
    What??? Explain

Unregistered
    Steadman Is no better. Check his history
    Where do I check ? Do I QSY to info ?

Unregistered
    What??? Explain
    I didn’t write it but it’s clear. Ish should run the PBA because Steadman has to go.

Unregistered

Ish is the BEST, most Responsible person there.

That the only hope we have. Jenkins & Stahl

Unregistered
    I’m beginning to believe so. I was in Jenkins córner but I’m thinking Ish is the best. Besides the county won’t mess with a Muslim.

Unregistered

Jenkins-Stahl OUT!! ISH way to go.

Do you not remember all the smack you talked about Cubans, and Hispanics, and how they run this department! How the blacks have no place here because they are lazy! Sir you said that infront of me. It’s funny that over the years, you bounced around, I couldn’t survive the road. Maybe cuz you’re lazy just like the Black people you say are lazy. You switch from Cuban to black every month depending on the weather. You’re a trash talker, a snake, zero, and All you have going for you is a quick mouth piece of paper for a degree and a great wife that you lost!
    You don’t got my vote!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast