Fake Persona
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Persona

Unregistered

Fake Persona

Am I the only that sees Jenkins is a Corrupt & Narcissistic Nasty Boy ( he isn’t a Man). So funny story I was jus informed that he slept with a LT (a friend of his girlfriend) . All the rumors I heard & ignored. Hands in cookie jar & selfishness, that’s the norm at the PBA & their relationships. I was privy to how he schemes, uses people & lies. Also I was floored to know that his new 33 looks exactly like his Fine Ass wife! WTF...the guy is A 43. This PBA is a Joke, the entire leadership is corrupt, the kick backs are rampant amongst all of the them & ALL of the them INCLUDING the board has alterior motives to be there! $$$. We need NEW leadership. Not people riddled with Scandal.

Unregistered
    Would you expect anything less from Miami-Dade?

Unregistered
    Everyone know the plan to. Use the politicians to fire Fredo and make Jenkins new Director. Facts.

Unregistered
    Jenkins for sheriff!!

Unregistered
    Am I the only that sees Jenkins is a Corrupt & Narcissistic Nasty Boy ( he isn’t a Man). So funny story I was jus informed that he slept with a LT (a friend of his girlfriend) . All the rumors I heard & ignored. Hands in cookie jar & selfishness, that’s the norm at the PBA & their relationships. I was privy to how he schemes, uses people & lies. Also I was floored to know that his new 33 looks exactly like his Fine Ass wife! WTF...the guy is A 43. This PBA is a Joke, the entire leadership is corrupt, the kick backs are rampant amongst all of the them & ALL of the them INCLUDING the board has alterior motives to be there! $$$. We need NEW leadership. Not people riddled with Scandal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are not the only one who thinks it. Members are fed up with all the crap dealings going on at the PBA. The silent majority will speak up soon enough

Unregistered
    So fed up!

Unregistered
    Phony Jenkins.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Phony Jenkins.
    He is not fake, he’s as reel as they get. Walks like a pimp, acts like a pimp, and earns like a pimp. Where is the fake in that. The guy is a pimp and you are hating.

Unregistered
    PLEA’s continuous rants and lies. Domingo... get a life already VIEJO. No one cares!

Once again, go play in the sub-forum with your delusional posts. This thread has been flagged for MOD1.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast