McMullen’s RUMORED pay plan for deputies - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's the problem with this. McMullen wants to make us equal with TPD officers. But Sheriff Chronister says we are BETTER than TPD. So Sheriff Chronister will be asking the Hillsborough County Commissioners to make our pay BETTER than TPD officers' pay. Just watch what our Sheriff does for us!
    We already know what our sheriff does. He promotes his friends into positions they didn’t earn, he promotes bullying of employees who won’t go along with his special program, he pastes his name everywhere possible, he cheats on his wife, he lies to the citizens, he violates citizen’s rights, he violates deputy’s rights, he misinterprets the constitution, he gaslights the public, he buys his way out of problems, he intimidates voters, he steals the other candidates’ signs, he starts smear campaigns on other other candidates, he panders to terrorists, lies about being a Republican, fails for protect his own people... Can’t wait to see what he comes up with next!

Unregistered
    We already know what our sheriff does. He promotes his friends into positions they didn’t earn, he promotes bullying of employees who won’t go along with his special program, he pastes his name everywhere possible, he cheats on his wife, he lies to the citizens, he violates citizen’s rights, he violates deputy’s rights, he misinterprets the constitution, he gaslights the public, he buys his way out of problems, he intimidates voters, he steals the other candidates’ signs, he starts smear campaigns on other other candidates, he panders to terrorists, lies about being a Republican, fails for protect his own people... Can’t wait to see what he comes up with next!
    This guy right here.

Unregistered
    I watched the question and answer video they had on YouTube between McMullen and Boswell, and I must say Boswell did really well. He definitly did a more professional interview. He
    wants to get rid of a bunch of the plainclothes postions and use the guys to beef up patrol. He also mentioned "cleaning house" upstairs if he is elected. I'm def leaning more towards him now.

Unregistered
    I watched the question and answer video they had on YouTube between McMullen and Boswell, and I must say Boswell did really well. He definitly did a more professional interview. He
    wants to get rid of a bunch of the plainclothes postions and use the guys to beef up patrol. He also mentioned "cleaning house" upstairs if he is elected. I'm def leaning more towards him now.
    Patrol could definitely use the help

Unregistered

Parity Pay + Benefits

Regardless of whom becomes HCSO’s next sheriff, the deputies deserves everything they’ve been asking for!

These men and women literally risk their lives, day in and day out EVERYDAY! The least we can do is match TPD’s pay, supply them with proper equipment, alleviate the work load and calls for service, cut back the 30yrs to 25 and most importantly be there for our brothers and sisters in blue! Support them and HEAR their concerns.

[Unregistered
    Don't forget, TPD retirees also get that 13th check

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12