Another Cover up Family & Friends plan Under Colina’s watch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another Cover up Family & Friends plan Under Colina’s watch

Miami PD Finally Admits Cop Was Chasing Rickenbacker Bikers in 2018 Death

Read carefully as All but one Officer was interviewed by IA and that same Officer retires within 30 days without even joining the DROP. I don’t know any Officer that after working 20 years just Retires without initialing the DROP I am sorry it does not happen.

Corruption from the top down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami PD Finally Admits Cop Was Chasing Rickenbacker Bikers in 2018 Death

Read carefully as All but one Officer was interviewed by IA and that same Officer retires within 30 days without even joining the DROP. I don’t know any Officer that after working 20 years just Retires without initialing the DROP I am sorry it does not happen.

Corruption from the top down.
    I know is hard for you to understand this concept and i don't expect you to understand but not everyone is about money and greed , i left with 20 years and didn't went into the drop , health is more important than doing another 7 more years and having an early death , you are obviously not a cop and you are just going by what you read or hear , many people just call it .if you have knowledge of any corruption or wrong doing contact immediately fdle the sao or any proper authority .

Unregistered
    I know is hard for you to understand this concept and i don't expect you to understand but not everyone is about money and greed , i left with 20 years and didn't went into the drop , health is more important than doing another 7 more years and having an early death , you are obviously not a cop and you are just going by what you read or hear , many people just call it .if you have knowledge of any corruption or wrong doing contact immediately fdle the sao or any proper authority .
    So did I. I'd rather leave with my sanity than more money in my pocket. Not worth it and currently in this atmosphere, I'll tell anyone who is eligible to leave now.

Unregistered
    Papo allow me to correct you, I am a 27 years Veteran that recently retired and Stevie Wonder can see cover a mile away.

Check this out if you read the article you see that everyone that was working the detail including Javier Ortiz was interviewing except the one that retired, you and I know that’s very very suspicious.

The video was fuzzy oh well not a problem the Rickenbacker exit is full of cameras including North/South I-95 did IA bothered to check those to see if they see a Marked unit and the timing? Of course not Knowing what I know today and the Officer involved I am sure he was called in and say hey Charlie you have to Retired ASAP.

This is like the Mercado incident cover up,the Throw down Cover up, the 395 shooting with Jesse Aguero cover up, Roberson Brown 33 one of the Farmer and Boyd shooting the lock cover up, should I continue?

The City is notorious for cover upS even A Federal Judge Once quoted City of Miami Cops are corrupt. Google it and you will find the comment and the Judge.

Don’t you try to come in here to discredit me like if I am a civilian, the Rookies don’t know any better MPD is just like NYPD.

Super Corrupted

Unregistered
    Papo allow me to correct you, I am a 27 years Veteran that recently retired and Stevie Wonder can see cover a mile away.

Check this out if you read the article you see that everyone that was working the detail including Javier Ortiz was interviewing except the one that retired, you and I know that’s very very suspicious.

The video was fuzzy oh well not a problem the Rickenbacker exit is full of cameras including North/South I-95 did IA bothered to check those to see if they see a Marked unit and the timing? Of course not Knowing what I know today and the Officer involved I am sure he was called in and say hey Charlie you have to Retired ASAP.

This is like the Mercado incident cover up,the Throw down Cover up, the 395 shooting with Jesse Aguero cover up, Roberson Brown 33 one of the Farmer and Boyd shooting the lock cover up, should I continue?

The City is notorious for cover upS even A Federal Judge Once quoted City of Miami Cops are corrupt. Google it and you will find the comment and the Judge.

Don’t you try to come in here to discredit me like if I am a civilian, the Rookies don’t know any better MPD is just like NYPD.

Super Corrupted
    No ones trying to convince you of anything. Everyone has their own opinions. All circumstantial. Doesn't mean there was a cover up and yes you're a civilian. If not you'd come forth.

Unregistered
    Take the time to read the IA report! How can IA NOT interviewed Ofc Mathis. Read Sgt Valdes report. Ofc Mathis enters the causeway 1 1/2 mins after the last motorcycle. Identity’s from surveillance footage officer Mathis vehicle number and your not going to call him in for an interview! Hahaha then she couldn’t find any operational plan but yet her own Lt marine patrol husband worked the detail. You mean she couldn’t ask her husband for a copy of the operational plan. All the officers working the detail were interviewed by the professional compliance unit were interviewed almost 2 years after the incident.

https://www.crespogramnews.com/splas...bad-studd.html

Now read the professional compliance report. Sgt John Kocur March 5, 2020 statement. Sgt Kocur testified that he doesn’t recall Ortiz riding with him on the boat. But clearly remembers everything else. Especially hearing that motorcycle were traveling at a high rate of speed on the Rickenbacker. Then of course he comes back a week later out of the blue recalling Ortiz was on his boat.

https://images.miaminewtimes.com/med...pcs_report.pdf

Unregistered
    Take the time to read the IA report! How can IA NOT interviewed Ofc Mathis. Read Sgt Valdes report. Ofc Mathis enters the causeway 1 1/2 mins after the last motorcycle. Identity’s from surveillance footage officer Mathis vehicle number and your not going to call him in for an interview! Hahaha then she couldn’t find any operational plan but yet her own Lt marine patrol husband worked the detail. You mean she couldn’t ask her husband for a copy of the operational plan. All the officers working the detail were interviewed by the professional compliance unit were interviewed almost 2 years after the incident.

https://www.crespogramnews.com/splas...bad-studd.html

Now read the professional compliance report. Sgt John Kocur March 5, 2020 statement. Sgt Kocur testified that he doesn’t recall Ortiz riding with him on the boat. But clearly remembers everything else. Especially hearing that motorcycle were traveling at a high rate of speed on the Rickenbacker. Then of course he comes back a week later out of the blue recalling Ortiz was on his boat.

https://images.miaminewtimes.com/med...pcs_report.pdf

If that’s not a Text book cover I don’t know what it is, the family will hire a good Attorney and Subpoena every single Officer involved including Retired Mathis, Mathis Can’t Not ignore A Judge ordered Subpoena.

I will say it again Stevie Wonder can see cover up a mile away, I am not a Civilian I am in the Reserved.

Mark my words this incident is going to cost the City big time Cash. Just got to hire Rubinstein or Morgan & Morgan.

Unregistered
    Ortiz was in charge that about sums it up.

Unregistered
    Only in Miami can a thug break the law, take a 75* curve where the speed limit is 20 mph, at 110 mph, kill himself and his family blames the police!!. Like we hit the lotto..

Unregistered
    Only in Miami can a thug break the law, take a 75* curve where the speed limit is 20 mph, at 110 mph, kill himself and his family blames the police!!. Like we hit the lotto..
    The victim claims she felt a bump just before they went over. You lied about chasing the motorcycle maybe your lying about not hit him. Regardless you violated policy and for what. A traffic ticket!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast