Faking sickness to snag time off in comunication is common practice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Faking sickness to snag time off in comunication is common practice

Linares, Karina,James & Maggy "called in sick" over weekend sick day are meant to be taken when you are sick not when you are perfectly fine. Linares you had the audacity to advertise your home adress as your location for that day Karina posting on social media while roaminh arounf the ity and Maggy samr as Linares, you didn't provide the correct location of your whereabouts, Sugar Mountaing North Caroline.Good job, kee calling out sick...

Unregistered

Faking sickness to snag time off in communication is common practice

Linares, Karina, James, & Maggy “called in sick” over the weekend. Sick days are meant to be taken when you are sick not when you are perfectly fine.
    Linares you had the audacity to advertise your trip to Sebring on Saturday and giving your home address as your location for that day. Karina posting on social media while roaming around the city and Maggy same as Linares. You didn’t provide the correct location of your whereabouts, Sugar Mountain North Caroline. Good job, Keep calling out sick.

Unregistered
    Arturo & Pino obviously not sick

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is not a forum for dispatchers. Move along.

Unregistered
    Every day we help to ensure that officers and firefighters return home safely to their families, and every day we help someone through the worst day of their life.
    Don’t tell me this forum is police officers only

Unregistered
    This is not a forum for dispatchers. Move along.
    Every day we help to ensure that officers and firefighters return home safely to their families, and every day we help someone through the worst day of their life.
    Don’t tell me this forum is police officers only

Unregistered
    Arturo I don’t hear you whining. What’s up with your baby cry ?
    Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have NEVER gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion and don’t forget to take your pills

Unregistered
    Stop your crying and either call PCB, kick their arses, or just crawl back into your cave!

Unregistered
    Arturo I don’t hear you whining. What’s up with your baby cry ?
    Your complaints, your drama, your victim mentality, your whining, your blaming, and all of your excuses have NEVER gotten you even a single step closer to your goals or dreams. Let go of your nonsense. Let go of the delusion and don’t forget to take your pills
    R2rito Welcome out of the cave, my friend. It's a bit colder out here, but the stars are just beautiful.
    I am sure you miss patrolling our streets 😊 instead of being locked in there.

Unregistered
    R2rito Welcome out of the cave, my friend. It's a bit colder out here, but the stars are just beautiful.
    I am sure you miss patrolling our streets 😊 instead of being locked in there.
    That guy is always *****ing when someone calls in sick and talking behind people’s back but today it was your 33 who called in sick. Do you have anything to say ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast