Polls - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Polls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    God this guys an idiot. We don’t need a weak b!tch playing victim. What a disgrace.

Unregistered
    God this guys an idiot. We don’t need a weak b!tch playing victim. What a disgrace.
    We dont need him or Pollock. Did you know that Pollock does not qualify to be Sheriff he doesn't even have a degree. He has a GED. Gregory Tony for Sheriff.
    Tony2020 the vision for our communities

Unregistered
    We dont need him or Pollock. Did you know that Pollock does not qualify to be Sheriff he doesn't even have a degree. He has a GED. Gregory Tony for Sheriff.
    I’d take Pollock or even Vasquez over Toney. That’s more a statement on how bad Tony is.

Unregistered

Scott said he won

The other nigh the amazing leader said he one

Unregistered
    Scott has a degree in fake Covid. Oh, sorry he failed. Just like he failed at being Sheriff!.

Unregistered
    I’d take Pollock or even Vasquez over Toney. That’s more a statement on how bad Tony is.
    I agree 100%, and to see so many people go back to supporting Israel for this election says more than anything. How much of a disgrace and embarrassment do you have to be when more people support the person you took over for than you? Is Tony smart enough to realize his time is coming to an end? Probably not!

#ANYBODYBUTTONY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123