Ray's Opening Day
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Ray's Opening Day

My memory is little fuzzy.....did the Rays donate a 100.000 to the three spouses that were killed by blacks in the last few years?

Unregistered
    Meant donate to the spouses of the St. Pete Cops that have been murdered in the last several years. Missed the Blue Lives Matter Logo by the pitchers mound too..........

Unregistered
    And the dumb ass cops will keep buying their tickets and clothing and contribute to their tv ratings.

Unregistered
    The Breona case is hardly over reach by the police. Executed a valid search warrant, one officer actually shot after making entry, other officers returned fire in direction of where the shots came from, while getting the injured officer to safety. In typical Police Administrator form, one officer was fired for being reckless with his return fire? Absolutely nothing criminal that I have seen. This is what the Rays so publically called for the officers to be arrested for? Yet, not a GD peep out of anybody in LEO pushing back, just amazing!!!!!! I would think that pointing out to the Rays that they did nothing for the three officers families that have been murdered in the last few years in St.Pete, oh by the way, by two black males, kinda exposes them to where their true priorities are......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet, not a GD peep out of anybody in LEO pushing back, just amazing!!!!!!
    hate to break it to you, but the muzzle is fastened super tight now that all this crap happened. I doubt even a union will be able to push back anymore, let alone the hundreds of puppet liberal chiefs across our country.

we are doomed.

also, the rays blow, so it's all good. direct traffic then point and laugh when they lose.

Unregistered
    According to Hollowhead: "Citizens is askin for a change" LOL

Unregistered
    "We gonna habs da NAACP an da OOOO. ROOO HOOOs. happs us runs fings fum now on"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    According to Hollowhead: "Citizens is askin for a change" LOL
    lmfao did this guy go to college at all you think? how is he a chief

Unregistered
    I like how the news media did NOT correct his illiterate grammar to make him look better

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...ent-911-calls/

Unregistered
    hahaha that is awesome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast