Contract - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contract

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This site is trolled by media and BLM activists. We need not post any of this info on here. Please call personnel or the pension office.
    X26. Thanks.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3185942]This site is trolled by media and BLM activists. We need not post any of this info on here. Please call personnel or the pension office.

My cousin works for the Tampa Bay Slimes. He told me a couple of years ago that they have interns go through all of the local Leo Affairs pages looking for info. You cannot hide any public information from anyone that wants it. The same goes for all of our personal information that is posted on the internet. There is no way to remove it. If you think that there is a way, you are kidding yourself.

Unregistered
    Why wouldn't we want the public to know that yes, members pay union dues, and yes, a significant percentage of our paycheck is automatically deducted to contribute to our pensions? Do you think the idea of cops getting fat pensions for free is somehow endearing to anybody?

Our contribution varies depending on the economy. When it tanks, we pay more. It will be going up to around 15% soon

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12