Contract
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contract

Unregistered

Contract

Can someone provide the contact here for officers? I can only find the Lt's one online.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you call the PIO’s office for this information?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone provide the contact here for officers? I can only find the Lt's one online.
    No media troll we can’t. If you were an ofc you could see it on your mdt. Go away

Unregistered
    Not a media troll, looking to make the lateral transfer and wanted to see the pay step plans. Found an old one and found the Lt’s one but looking for the officer one.

Thanks for the help

Unregistered

It’s on the website

https://www.tampagov.net/sites/defau...2022-final.pdf

It’s under the Guide for City Employees

Unregistered
    Thank you!! Really appreciate it. Hopefully I’ll be able to get to an EOT course by the end of the year and start the application process.

Unregistered
    It doesn’t show the salaries with the raises each year tho

Unregistered
    If you scroll basically all the way to the bottom there’s a wage scale I was able to find. Looks like it gives the salary for each year.

-OP

Unregistered
    Yea in September of 2021 the starting pay for a new Officer at step 1 is 28.97 an hour. Step 11/MP is 47.04. Those are great numbers compared to other agencies. My question is what percentage is coming out of your check for the pension/retirement? Are you guys paying union dues as well?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea in September of 2021 the starting pay for a new Officer at step 1 is 28.97 an hour. Step 11/MP is 47.04. Those are great numbers compared to other agencies. My question is what percentage is coming out of your check for the pension/retirement? Are you guys paying union dues as well?
    This site is trolled by media and BLM activists. We need not post any of this info on here. Please call personnel or the pension office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast