If there was a cover up you know Ortiz had something to do with it. - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This clearly is the motorcyclist fault its very simple if he hadn't been speeding and or just pulled over wouldn't have been an issue. He took off refused to stop and picked up speed and lost control around the curve. That's it!
    Glad to know that at least now your admitting that he was being chase: theirs policy in place to avoid this.

Unregistered
    Professional compliance investigation report last paragraph Page 7. Officer Mathis conducts a traffic stop at 3:24pm at whiskey joes front parking lot. At 3:25pm Victims on motorcycle are seen on surveillance camera leaving Whiskey Joe’s Entering the causeway. At 3:27pm Ofc Mathis is seen leaving the access road entering the causeway traveling in the same direction as the motorcycle.

Female victim stated On one of her statements that they stop and waited momentarily for a few friends riding to catch up.

Accident occurred at 3:30pm

Officer Mathis resigns and never gives a statement to IA, State Attorneys, CIP or professional compliance investigators.

Unregistered
    Professional compliance investigation report last paragraph Page 7. Officer Mathis conducts a traffic stop at 3:24pm at whiskey joes front parking lot. At 3:25pm Victims on motorcycle are seen on surveillance camera leaving Whiskey Joe’s Entering the causeway. At 3:27pm Ofc Mathis is seen leaving the access road entering the causeway traveling in the same direction as the motorcycle.

Female victim stated On one of her statements that they stop and waited momentarily for a few friends riding to catch up.

Accident occurred at 3:30pm

Officer Mathis resigns and never gives a statement to IA, State Attorneys, CIP or professional compliance investigators.
    Maybe he should have stopped?

Unregistered
    Javi why you waited a month to turn in your overtime slips? Especially they were trying to find out who was in the area?
    Nestor why don’t you ask him yourself

Unregistered

Give me a break!

Part 4 is coming !
    Hay por favor! How dumb can you be? The Captain was on the Bay with City's Marine Patrol.

Unregistered
    Hay por favor! How dumb can you be? The Captain was on the Bay with City's Marine Patrol.
    Javi your still ROD? I’m not disappointed yet. I don’t hear the fat lady singing.

Unregistered
    Javi your still ROD? I’m not disappointed yet. I don’t hear the fat lady singing.
    When you least expect it. Tic toc

Unregistered
    When you least expect it. Tic toc
    Well get used to it cause you ain’t coming back horse boy! Hey I saw a good movie last night on Netflix called 365 days. Do u have anymore movies you can recommend?

Unregistered
    Well get used to it cause you ain’t coming back horse boy! Hey I saw a good movie last night on Netflix called 365 days. Do u have anymore movies you can recommend?
    Not coming back?? Boy, you are delusional. Wishful thinking

Unregistered
    Not coming back?? Boy, you are delusional. Wishful thinking
    I believe that was exactly what Roberto Destephan said? Going on 7 month ROD and still counting !

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast