What a sad state of affairs for BSO. Israel,Tony!

Unregisteredkkaawwoo

What a sad state of affairs for BSO. Israel,Tony!

What a sad state of affairs BSO is currently in. To think, Greg Tony and Scott are maybe the current front runners for sheriff. Take a minute and think about that. No further explanation.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredkkaawwoo View Post
    What a sad state of affairs BSO is currently in. To think, Greg Tony and Scott are maybe the current front runners for sheriff. Take a minute and think about that. No further explanation.
    It’s not maybe that’s the facts. And we can’t have a 10 year sgt telling people what to do when most of the agency is more qualified to be sheriff than him.

So that means vote Israel.

Unregisteredwlwlwlwl

Dumb

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3184436]It’s not maybe that’s the facts. And we can’t have a 10 year sgt telling people what to do when most of the agency is more qualified to be sheriff than him.

So that means vote Israel.[/QUOTE

I think the original post was not emphasizing who to vote for. He or she was implying that neither Scott Israel or Greg Tony were worthy of being sheriff. I have to agree, and in this case why would you even consider one of these failures. I rather go with the unknown and roll the dice. Really, can it be any worse?

Unregistered
    Columbine, sandy hook, pulse...no other elected sheriff or city chief for that matter was removed from office. Only scott israel. Think about that.. the voters will make the decision to make sure their votes count.

Unregistered

Missing the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Columbine, sandy hook, pulse...no other elected sheriff or city chief for that matter was removed from office. Only scott israel. Think about that.. the voters will make the decision to make sure their votes count.
    Scott Israel's failure was his unwillingness to recognize the systemic failures evident in the agency's response to the Parkland shooting. Further, his statements indicated that he would not attempt to mitigate, or in any manner address the deficiencies revealed in the seconds and minutes after the shooting. He was an "Amazing Leader", his performance during his interview with Jake Tapper on national television revealed him to be a clown. His removal from office was warranted. Now as for his replacement, I am disgusted with Tony. BSO has become a real shit show.

Unregistered
    It’s not maybe that’s the facts. And we can’t have a 10 year sgt telling people what to do when most of the agency is more qualified to be sheriff than him.

So that means vote Israel.
    No we can’t but I keep thinking about some idiot taking off his shirt to reveal a Superman T shirt underneath at a promotion ceremony. That’s not the kind of people we want as leaders either.

There is no good choice because of that. But Israel is the lesser of the two evils so we’ll take him because this other guy wants to arrest cops for doing their jobs and that’s bullsh!t!!!!

And remember, Israel kept the wife stealer Nazi crappensnakberg and super terd T shirt man and other professional azz lickers as well. At the end of the day I will vote begrudgingly for Israel but I’m still going to vote for him because that’s how much of a nightmare toney has turned sour to be.

I pray we have a Republican challenging Desantis is the next Governors election because that’s who I’ll be voting for. No matter who is challenging him Desantis has to go.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregisteredwlwlwlwl;3184440]

So that means vote Israel.[/QUOTE

I think the original post was not emphasizing who to vote for. He or she was implying that neither Scott Israel or Greg Tony were worthy of being sheriff. I have to agree, and in this case why would you even consider one of these failures. I rather go with the unknown and roll the dice. Really, can it be any worse?
    I agree with you to an extent. You are correct that neither Tony or Israel should be sheriff. Tony will be known as the worst sheriff in BSO history. Isreal allowed that idiot Sgt Polan to run the agency while he campaigned for re-election and obviously we all know how that worked out. However, where we differ is voting for the unknown. Yes, I would agree, any other time vote for an unknown because it can't get any worse. This time I'm not so sure. I think a vote for the unknown only helps Temper Tantrum Tony get elected. Trust me Broward County and BSO won't last 4 more years with Tony at the helm, this ship will sink!

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3184544]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwlwlwlwl View Post

I agree with you to an extent. You are correct that neither Tony or Israel should be sheriff. Tony will be known as the worst sheriff in BSO history. Isreal allowed that idiot Sgt Polan to run the agency while he campaigned for re-election and obviously we all know how that worked out. However, where we differ is voting for the unknown. Yes, I would agree, any other time vote for an unknown because it can't get any worse. This time I'm not so sure. I think a vote for the unknown only helps Temper Tantrum Tony get elected. Trust me Broward County and BSO won't last 4 more years with Tony at the helm, this ship will sink!

#anybodybutTony
    Anyway to spin it for Israel you slimy S O B. The truth is anybody but Israel or Tony undercover fluffer! And Israel still beats Tony as worst sheriff in Broward county history. 22 dead in Broward on Israel’s watch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredkkaawwoo View Post
    That’s what happens when people don’t get up and tell the county what’s going on. Most of the county pays no attention to these things.

Unregistered
    Anyone but Toney!!!!!