CLUELESS Gabby Guerra from PRT - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Keep my name out of your mouth good for nothings.

Unregistered
    I miss seeing her at school details! Ella esta rica!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think leaving PRT and going to the TB is getting kicked out, sounds more like a better option! He would have been kicked out he would have gone to a district.
    legend in his mind "2020"

Unregistered
    I don't think leaving PRT and going to the TB is getting kicked out, sounds more like a better option! He would have been kicked out he would have gone to a district.
    papo leaving PRT to go to the TB to do the driving training BS is getting kicked out. all that guy would do was talk about how PRT is the best thing the department had. so yeah he got kicked out he wouldn't leave that unit. he was an SRT wannabe. he probably pissed PRT 1 with all his dumb sh!t. just talk to his guys they are happy to see him leave.

Unregistered
    Lmao you nerds wish you had a chance with GG. It’s always the people that were never on scene or on scene last with the pretty mouths. IE Kendall Wannabees and SRT nerds.

Unregistered
    papo leaving PRT to go to the TB to do the driving training BS is getting kicked out. all that guy would do was talk about how PRT is the best thing the department had. so yeah he got kicked out he wouldn't leave that unit. he was an SRT wannabe. he probably pissed PRT 1 with all his dumb sh!t. just talk to his guys they are happy to see him leave.
    trust me PRT does not like SMOKE AND THERE IS BIG GOING AWAY PARTY

Unregistered
    Lmao you nerds wish you had a chance with GG. It’s always the people that were never on scene or on scene last with the pretty mouths. IE Kendall Wannabees and SRT nerds.
    Ok Gabby m, you’re a ****ing loser holding onto the fact your mom was a scooter back in the day. Another do nothing like you.

Unregistered
    Wow, lot of jealous come pingas around here. Who needs the fake news media or Freddy the Kneeler with you snakes in the grass.

Unregistered
    trust me PRT does not like SMOKE AND THERE IS BIG GOING AWAY PARTY
    Yooooo I wouldn’t be proud of what squad 90 did especially some senior ppl. You all are trash and everyone knows it now you won’t the fight by kicking Will out but you didn’t win the battle. You are all exposed.

Unregistered

Lmfao

Ok Gabby m, you’re a ****ing loser holding onto the fact your mom was a scooter back in the day. Another do nothing like you.
    You obviously don’t know her mom because that can’t be any further from the truth. Ask anyone. Every single person that knows her will tell you what an amazing supervisor and genuine person she is. She always has her peoples back. Ask people how many careers that woman has saved.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast