Jenkins & Stahl
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenkins & Stahl

Unregistered

Jenkins & Stahl

I found this article on I Miami last year. When you think that Jenkins is in corrupt and he doesn’t have
    hand in the Honey pot the trucks were his idea credit card expense receipts not being recorded and trying to get rid of all the money that was in another account! Jenkins is a Sly Thief that steals and hides his hand and then blames everyone else. He had everything Stahl, Steve - Hin did together and I’ll plays the Saint.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I found this article on I Miami last year. When you think that Jenkins is in corrupt and he doesn’t have
    hand in the Honey pot the trucks were his idea credit card expense receipts not being recorded and trying to get rid of all the money that was in another account! Jenkins is a Sly Thief that steals and hides his hand and then blames everyone else. He had everything Stahl, Steve - Hin did together and I’ll plays the Saint.
    No matter how much of a crook/conMan you may think Jenkins is, he is an Infant compared to Steadman. Steadman is the real king of
    Crook/ Conmen

Unregistered

Jenkins and Stahl

No my dear friend you’re wrong. He was just quiet about it. And did it behind everybody’s back as he supported Rivera Steve and Stahl. Just ask the 15 year secret keeper DAVIS. Jenkins is the one that introduced the back door deals and the kickbacks on most of the vendors. It was his idea to buy $200,000 worth of vehicles and got a kick back there too. He had his hand in all the alcohol. And let’s not mention the other events that were thrown where he got free rooms for his 33‘s and use the credit card. But this is only the last 3
    Years. Let’s not talk about being fired for theft from MLB, getting thrown out by the director, getting accused of theft again. The scandal with the prostitutes, sleeping with officers wives ( more then 3 & drunk) Beating his wife and his owning his own child from a 33. And all the time he was using our credit card( our dues) To wine and dine every restaurant on Monroe to West Palm Beach. This guy is the king of con and theft both of them have to go!! Capt. Ish would be a better choice.

Unregistered

Original post was made by Stahl or his friends

Stahl is growing concerned about the popularity that Jenkins replacing him as PBA President has gotten with officers so he is attempting to discredit a good guy to save his job.

Unregistered
    Personally I think is the best choice. He can speak and write proper English. He looks professional and he got both charisma and balls. That’s what Jenkins, Stahl, and Greenwell lack.
    Shit he’s making too so they might respect him more

Unregistered
    He’s Muslim and they will fear him

Unregistered
    Who said anything about Ish??? We want Jenkins as our president

Unregistered
    Who said anything about Ish??? We want Jenkins as our president
    Jenkins is a clown and joke and no he cant beat stahl. Ish would be awesome!!!!

Unregistered
    Jenkins is a clown and joke and no he cant beat stahl. Ish would be awesome!!!!
    Steadman, tell that to Jenkins directly. Stop being a “ghost trasher”. When you can’t write you should stop writing man.

Unregistered

Jenkins is no superstar stop making him look like a superhero

Please stop making him look like a superhero! He was barely a cop he will do ****tails and everybody from Northside to headquarters know at any time there was a new director he would chase him down and around the hallways. They all came up together he’s not special the only difference is he dressed as well and he knows how to line his theft. All those 33‘s I am beating his wife getting fired by MLB reprimanded by the director all that controversy is the same one that stall and Rivera had we want something new! We deserve something new and Jenkins is not the person she barely knows his identity he goes where the wind blows if it’s Cuban one day that’s what it is if it’s a black one day that’s where it goes. We need somebody new.
    Like Ish!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast