Jane says Federal officers not welcome - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    First off saying you are from the FBI is impressing no one. FBI ( Famous But Incompetent) ( Fucxxd up Beyond Imagination). I think the reason the powers to be don't want state law enforced is it would hinder their ability to quash subpoenas for other state cases they might be witness's on. My friends on the FBI tell me they do some good work but it's a bureaucratic mess for the most part. The point of the post is they could enforce state laws as directed by FSS if the bean counters gave their blessing. As could homeland security, DEA and the 30 plus other sworn federal agencies. Point is the Mayor has zero say in the matter. She can stuff her opinion where the sun don't shine.

Unregistered
    There’s no need to antagonistic to a fellow LEO. He only chimed in to give some good information. Sounds like you’re a bit defensive imo.

Unregistered
    Any old timers remember that skit on Saturday Night Live with Dan Akroyd and Jane Curtin? It always included a part where Dan said “Jane, you ignorant sluut!”

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3186172]First off saying you are from the FBI is impressing no one. FBI ( Famous But Incompetent) ( Fucxxd up Beyond Imagination). I think the reason the powers to be don't want state law enforced is it would hinder their ability to quash subpoenas for other state cases they might be witness's on. My friends on the FBI tell me they do some good work but it's a bureaucratic mess for the most part. The point of the post is they could enforce state laws as directed by FSS if the bean counters gave their blessing. As could homeland security, DEA and the 30 plus other sworn federal agencies. Point is the Mayor has zero say in the matter. She can stuff her opinion where the sun

I Work for Homeland Security and the FBI guy is 100% correct we CAN NOT enforce state law. NO state law violent or not. Nice the State says it’s ok but Federal Mandate says we CAN NOT PERIOD. Only exception is Marshals and Task Force units that are deputized with state powers. We will detain and call locals at the most.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3186662]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First off saying you are from the FBI is impressing no one. FBI ( Famous But Incompetent) ( Fucxxd up Beyond Imagination). I think the reason the powers to be don't want state law enforced is it would hinder their ability to quash subpoenas for other state cases they might be witness's on. My friends on the FBI tell me they do some good work but it's a bureaucratic mess for the most part. The point of the post is they could enforce state laws as directed by FSS if the bean counters gave their blessing. As could homeland security, DEA and the 30 plus other sworn federal agencies. Point is the Mayor has zero say in the matter. She can stuff her opinion where the sun

I Work for Homeland Security and the FBI guy is 100% correct we CAN NOT enforce state law. NO state law violent or not. Nice the State says it’s ok but Federal Mandate says we CAN NOT PERIOD. Only exception is Marshals and Task Force units that are deputized with state powers. We will detain and call locals at the most.
    You are lower than a zero. You can enforce state laws if your bosses in DC gave their blessing. There is no Federal code that prohibits it. And the only prohibition in all the federal code you will find is the posse comitatis act from 1878 you toolbox. And that applies to military intervention for domestic policy enforcement. Get a clue... oh I forgot your from homeland---never mind.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3186793]

You are lower than a zero. You can enforce state laws if your bosses in DC gave their blessing. There is no Federal code that prohibits it. And the only prohibition in all the federal code you will find is the posse comitatis act from 1878 you toolbox. And that applies to military intervention for domestic policy enforcement. Get a clue... oh I forgot your from homeland---never mind.
    God your stupid and have no clue what your talking about. Call the US attorneys office. Everyone here is actually stupider for having to have listened to your stupidity

Unregistered
    I just read that Mayor Castor stated Federal officers are not welcome in Tampa unless she "invites" them. Well sorry to tell you they don't need your "invitation". They can come into Tampa at will and enforce ANY law listed Florida statutes. Suck it you know nothing wanna be dictator!
    Jane is a joke.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123