Jane says Federal officers not welcome
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Jane says Federal officers not welcome

I just read that Mayor Castor stated Federal officers are not welcome in Tampa unless she "invites" them. Well sorry to tell you they don't need your "invitation". They can come into Tampa at will and enforce ANY law listed Florida statutes. Suck it you know nothing wanna be dictator!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just read that Mayor Castor stated Federal officers are not welcome in Tampa unless she "invites" them. Well sorry to tell you they don't need your "invitation". They can come into Tampa at will and enforce ANY law listed Florida statutes. Suck it you know nothing wanna be dictator!
    Can you post a link ?

Unregistered
    No they can’t. You have no clue what your talking about. If your a cop that is scary because FEDS can not enforce Florida law. They can investigate/enforce Certain federal law and protect federal property. Otherwise McDill Airforce Police can do their own DUIs.

Unregistered
    No they can’t. You have no clue what your talking about. If your a cop that is scary because FEDS can not enforce Florida law. They can investigate/enforce Certain federal law and protect federal property. Otherwise McDill Airforce Police can do their own DUIs.
    FSS 901.1505 retard...it clearly states what Federal officers can do. How can you be a police officer? You are one stupid ignorant person. May I suggest a law book for your next birthday present. Read up buddy boy and learn you toolbag.

Unregistered
    How could castor not know about that statute? She was chief!! Oh but had no police knowledge, i forgot.

Unregistered
    FSS 901.1505 retard...it clearly states what Federal officers can do. How can you be a police officer? You are one stupid ignorant person. May I suggest a law book for your next birthday present. Read up buddy boy and learn you toolbag.
    God your stupid. When engaged in lawful federal law enforcement action they can for violent crime. They can’t just show up and start arresting protesters They can protect govt property and ARREST protesters for violent acts during that duty which is also covered by federal code. They can’t walk down any street and make any arrest for state law violation you moron.

Unregistered
    The guy who posted about Macdill doing there own dui's was shut up and shut down. Guess he won't apologize for being proven wrong.

Unregistered
    The guy who posted about Macdill doing there own dui's was shut up and shut down. Guess he won't apologize for being proven wrong.
    Because he is correct.

Unregistered
    God your stupid. When engaged in lawful federal law enforcement action they can for violent crime. They can’t just show up and start arresting protesters They can protect govt property and ARREST protesters for violent acts during that duty which is also covered by federal code. They can’t walk down any street and make any arrest for state law violation you moron.
    My husband is a prosecutor for the US Attorneys Office in Tampa. This poster is correct very limited in what they can do unless on federal property. Some difference depending on exclusive or concurrent jurisdictions but unless they are on a task force with sworn state powers they are limited in enforcement of state laws.

Unregistered
    Original poster said feds can come in and enforce ANY Florida statue. This is not correct it says it in the statue the other guy posted. So this poster above is correct they can not come in and enforce any state statue they want. We will wait for your apology but my guess you won’t even though you are wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast