Mask Violations ? Ocean Drive

Unregistered

Thumbs up Mask Violations ? Ocean Drive

Are you really going up and down Ocean Drive "M.O."
    issuing these mask violations to residents & tourists ?

Unbelievable

Unregistered
    Let her do her thing I have never in my 20 year career seen someone who was fired treated like a piece of crap and comes back and continues to kiss the rear end of the ones that screwed her over. Mel I do not want to hear you crying when you get yourself into another mess and you lose your job for playing the city’s games. I don’t want to see it happen but you continue to play with fire and do the dirty work for a place that could care less about you. Anyone who writes a mask ticket is a fool because the first complaint they Get from a Rich person they will throw it back on you. Just like the lady with the cooler on the beach she was Rich complained and the rules were changed for her. Suckers just sit in your car till Ricky is gone

Unregistered
    This is where we are our own worst enemies by spreading lies.
    First off, one ticket was written because of the disrespectful behavior of the person.
    Two, she was not the only one to write a face mask ticket, she was one of four to write one.
    Three, regardless of what the shitty people did to her in this department, the residents that actually pay her salary had nothing to do with that so we all have a job to do.
    If your scared to do your job then maybe it’s time to retire or find another job.

Unregistered
    Who give a S—t don’t do anything go ahead write that ticket I don’t care who writes it and get in an altercation with a person over a stupid ticket then it turns physical because they disrespect you. Now what do you do walk away or snatch them up ? You now have put yourself in a position to act you will lose especially if well you know. Take a kenn Ricky and you retards keep writing tickets I don’t care if it’s 1 of 4 someone is going to get jammed up.

Unregistered
    Family First. Let Jimmy write people up for this BS. He can even wear his police shirt.

Unregistered
    Go be a hero and write your tickets for a bunch of liberal police haters and a chief that takes a knee for a convicted felon.