Lt. Haines
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lt. Haines

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Isn't that the truth!! He's a worthless piece of crap. And he has destroyed the Sheriff department.

Unregistered
    He will continue his evil ways no matter his rank or job position. CS needs to get rid of him as one of his first tasks to do once elected

Unregistered
    Haines is a worthless fat liar

Unregistered
    Wait until he gets a hold of someone’s laptop or personal phone. Can you say stalker?

Unregistered
    So how is Mr. Haines? Has anyone seen or heard from him lately? Is he now cruising the net to try and jam up deputies for misuse of their MCT or agency issued smart phone? Just a prowling for a wrong doing by a sworn deputy???? Any chance he is hunting down real criminals who would prey on the weak or exploitable for their own gain? I doubt it. If that was the case he would have to write a warrant for himself! Just taking up space, supervising a staff of ONE. Biding his time, tick tock, to see if he can retain his phony baloney employment. He has to be going after deputies. He never did know how to go after real bad guys.

Unregistered
    Uh oh Haines. Got caught conniving against chip. Wonder what the other texts show. Y'all go check conjuring Justice for a peek at dirty in action

Unregistered
    Wow sounds like Eric has Bill on speed dial. Why would Haines be worrying about Chip making a power play. That sounds like some backdoor shenanigans going on. Now some stuff makes sense why the state picks up dirty crap Eric pushes. Didn't know they were so tight. Watch your back Chip that's a dirty dirty man. Eric goes after people no matter the cost if they get in his way. Even if he has to make stuff up to get you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow sounds like Eric has Bill on speed dial. Why would Haines be worrying about Chip making a power play. That sounds like some backdoor shenanigans going on. Now some stuff makes sense why the state picks up dirty crap Eric pushes. Didn't know they were so tight. Watch your back Chip that's a dirty dirty man. Eric goes after people no matter the cost if they get in his way. Even if he has to make stuff up to get you.
    Were it me, and if I were chip, I would have to question Deb L and her allegiance. By reading the texts, it seems as if she was working behind his back as well. I wonder if she is the best suited to remain as council in the CS administration. Not my call of course, but many have been banished and punished for far less. I'm not 26 on all the circumstances. My employee side says its well beyond my pay grade and not any of my business. My citizen side can't help but ask the question of exactly what was going on.

Unregistered
    If CS doesn’t do something with EH,SA,MY and DC there’s no way he’ll get a second term MARK MY WORDS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast