Should I join FHP? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And hurry up. FHP leadership will be going to alpha bravo shift because the shy is falling with this storm.
    If you weigh 300 pounds apply to CVE is a requirement to join. 🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you weigh 300 pounds apply to CVE is a requirement to join. 🤣🤣
    Yeah, this also appliies to 299 pound CVE tRoOpErs. Even the 295 pound CVE TRoOpErs but 283 pound CVE troopers you're okay.

Unregistered
    Don’t listen to these disgruntled employees. They might not even be troopers here. From time to time we get deputies that love to put people down. A lot of troopers that apply to Fhp, come from the military. If you did 20 years in the army, I assume you are in your 40s and have a lot of military experience. FHP would be the next step. There’s a big difference in what people say we do and what our mandate backed by Florida Statutes, says we can do. We do have troopers that go from crash to crash because in some areas, the sheriff doesn’t investigate crashes. Other areas you have more time to conduct traffic stops and make DUI, drug arrests, respond to domestic violence, road rage incidents, apprehend felons, find weapons, etc., and this just as road trooper. You can move to the traffic homicide program to investigate fatal crashes, you can become a detective with the Bureau of Criminal Investigations and Intelligence and work along side other local, state, and Federal agencies on an array of different crimes involving human trafficking, odometer fraud, title and driver lincense fraud.
    You should call one of local troops where you are considering to go and speak to a recruiter or a supervisor. We will be glad to talk to you. Thank you for your service in the Army and good luck my friend.

Here’s where you can get more information:

Troop A
    Major Warren Fast
    850-873-7020

Troop G
    Major Steven Harris
    904-695-4000

Troop B
    Major William Tierney
    386-758-0515

Troop H
    Major Chris Blackmon
    850-410-3046

Troop C
    Major Joseph Franza
    813-558-1800

Troop I
    Major Jeffrey Dixon
    850-617-3010
    The Troop I Commander oversees commercial vehicle enforcement operations for Florida's northern region encompassing Troops A, B, C and H.

Troop D
    Major Waxler Bright
    407-737-2300

Troop J
    Major William Harris
    239-225-9600
    The Troop J Commander oversees commercial vehicle enforcement operations for Florida's southern region encompassing Troops D, E, F, G, K and L.

Troop E
    Major Christopher Dellapietra
    305-470-2500

Troop K
    Major Kevin L. Blom
    407-532-6797

Troop F
    Major John Baumann
    941-751-8350

Troop L
    Major Robert Chandler
    561-357-404

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by SFC BRANHAM View Post
    1. I am going to RETIRE from the US ARMY 1 July 2021. With 21 years 6 time in service I know i want to be a state trooper. I know the pay is low in FL HOWEVER my RETIREMENT pay will be 5500.00 a month from THE US ARMY so the lower pay in pay is not a big deal to me.

2 . I have apply to the WASHINGTON STATE TROOPER AZ STATE TROOPER so far... FL in AUGUST or SEPTEMBER i will apply LEO what should I do call or text 619-636-6677 SFC BRANHAM, JUSTEN US ARMY
    SFC Branham:

Please read my response to your question on page 2; posted today.
    I will try to reach out to you tomorrow at the number you posted.
    Good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12