Sheriff McMullen - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There’s some leak going around that the winning candidate will have access to the voter rolls. I’m not taking the chance of voting for someone else. It’s not worth it.
    Lmao omg. your an idiot if you think grown ass men and women going to believe that. I voted for the other guy last time and went walking around pretending I was supporting chad...and I got promoted as a sergeant.....lol....truly an idiot !!! ABC PEOPLE ABC

Unregistered
    Lmao omg. your an idiot if you think grown ass men and women going to believe that. I voted for the other guy last time and went walking around pretending I was supporting chad...and I got promoted as a sergeant.....lol....truly an idiot !!! ABC PEOPLE ABC
    Exactly. I voted for the other guy too and no one said a word to me.

Unregistered
    Has anybody heard of any plans for some kind of online debate or will it just be a social media dcik measuring contest?

I want somebody to ask Sheriff Chronister who is going to pay to re-wrap all the vehicles and take down all the signs off the buildings should he loose....that's a legit concern I have as a citizen; total waste of revenue that could have been spent on less fortunate folks.
    I will have a volunteer work crew and do that shiitt for free !!!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3184643]Not a CC fan at all, but all these guys running for sheriff are idiots. This is hopeless.

Same old shiit, just different prospective sheriffs. Why in the FUKK do police leaders, sheriffs, and prospective sheriff insist on taking on the homeless, mental health, and addiction issues. Thats what McMullen was talking about. That is not the job of god damn LEO’s!!!!!! Thats the same shiit as Gee and CC! That is the job of the state and counties and cities VIA NONE LEO METHODS! Thats why these people get shot and hurt by cops! Thats why bums and crazy people are scared of us. You are sending trained law enforcers to deal with people that need real services. These complete dumb mother fukkers that run these police agencies, or are in the running to run these agencies, need to pull us out of these functions. There is no such thing and homeless, mentally ill, or addicts in the eyes of a cop. Only law violators.

We need to stop being the gate keepers to these MEDICAL services. The baker act and marchman act are jokes! We perform these functions for a bigger budget, yet they keep us short handed. I don’t know about you, but I am fed up and tired from dealing with crazy people.

Unless they are a current danger to self or others, addiction and mental health calls should be MEDICAL! The opiate crisis is not our problem. Arresting drug dealers is. Homeless and addiction initiatives need to be FUNDED AND FULLY HANDLED by a county or state division with actual real services. When was the last time anyone of you were able to actually find help for a homeless addict??? It doesn’t exist.

These are all morons. CC and everybody running for sheriff.

I’ll vote for the first mother fukker that puts responsibility on the god damn state and local governments and pulls the responsibility off of us! I’ll vote for the first mother fukker that puts our morale first and all that it entails. A leader that knows that if our morale is fixed, the rest WILL fall into place and reflect back on the citizens.

Did you know in many states, police do not have any baker act / marchman act or their equivalent powers?? Time to put someone in power with balls and a brain! Someone that will stand up and say, “OUR DEPUTIES ARE NOT YOUR PERSONAL SECRETARIES AND ARE NOT THE COUNTY AND STATES GATE KEEPERS TO MENTAL HEALTH, ADDICTION, AND HOMELESSNESS!” All we are designed to do is investigate a law violation and make an arrest. Regardless of your mental condition or economic status.

None of these candidates fit the bill. None!!! Same shiit different day!

Give MHC our damn homeless, CIT, and addiction budget. Let them creat response teams. While you are at it, make animal control do their jobs, not us.

These guys are saying the same old crap GEE said and what CC says. Its all the same!

You want to bring trust and pride back? STOP MAKING US THE FACE OF THE COUNTY AND STATE AND STOP MAKING US HARASS BUMS AND ADDICTS! STOP MAKING US THE ANSWER TO ALL PROBLEMS.

This is why people want god damn reform! This state, especially this rotten county, has turn into a police run county. A police state.
    People are fukking tired of it AND SO ARE WE!!!

The people want us to be there! What do they always say? Where is a cop when you need one? You took too long. We never see you guys. I want my stolen stuff back. Did you arrest the person that did this to me?

We need more patrol deputies, more patrolling, more deterring or crime, more preventing of crime. People need to see us in their neighborhoods. We need to have enough of us to respond fast like they want. We need to prevent, stop, or solve crimes in progress. Only victims of crimes, witnesses, or people going to jail need to be contacted by us. We need to stop harassing people just because some moron caller says they are suspicious. Many of the other garbage we do, NEEDS TO BE REFERRED! We need real change, real reform.

Anyone out there that has any idea what the fukk cops actually do? Any real leaders with balls that are willing to listen to us and not criminal rioters?

This rotten agency is a lost cause![/

This response was posted on the behalf of Ron McMullen:

I largely agree with Mr. unregistered. However as a law enforcement leader, I have to understand something has to be done! The lawmakers can sit around for decades and talk about it but we have to be about it. In the decades that it takes to fix this issue we are the ones out there on the front line catching hell for the lack of movement within the law. I think it is a disgrace how much stuff is heaped upon police officers and deputies and they’re talking about defunding. If the lawmakers want to take away some of these responsibilities that would be a great thing.

But that’s not the real world and we all know it. I love arresting drug dealers, I like arresting doctors who push narcotics but if you don’t arrest some of the users or find them other services, they are going to be in the streets raping pillaging and plundering and we all know it.

I might seem like a stupid mother****er but I’m looking at a long term solution and not a quick fix. But what has to be done has to be done and we in law enforcement can and will do it until a viable solution comes along. I’ll fight for that but in the mean time we have a job to do!

Unregistered
    There’s some leak going around that the winning candidate will have access to the voter rolls. I’m not taking the chance of voting for someone else. It’s not worth it.
    Another strong arm tactic to try to get people who don't want Chad as Sheriff, not to vote. BULLSHTTI! I was gonna stay out of the voting both this year because I really don't like any of the candidates. But, just for that, I'm voting for Boswell on 08/18, and then McMullen in November!

Unregistered
    Another strong arm tactic to try to get people who don't want Chad as Sheriff, not to vote. BULLSHTTI! I was gonna stay out of the voting both this year because I really don't like any of the candidates. But, just for that, I'm voting for Boswell on 08/18, and then McMullen in November!
    Make it count. Tell your friends and family, neighbors.. make that change!

Unregistered
    Has anybody heard of any plans for some kind of online debate or will it just be a social media dcik measuring contest?

I want somebody to ask Sheriff Chronister who is going to pay to re-wrap all the vehicles and take down all the signs off the buildings should he loose....that's a legit concern I have as a citizen; total waste of revenue that could have been spent on less fortunate folks.
    Chronister has refused the offer to debate Boswell first stating he’s not a real candidate worthy of his time. When that didn’t go over well, he told the Young Republicans Club that he would love to debate Boswell but can’t due to the lawsuit between them. Cop out!

We all know Chad won’t debate because he’s not good with spontaneous questions thrown his way. He needs the help of a teleprompter to formulate his words.

Unregistered
    Quit referring to this McMullen character as sheriff. He hasn’t earned a god damn thing!
    Sheriff Boswell
    Sheriff McMullen
    Chad the clown

Hmmm. Wonder what non educated inexperience mobster will you choose.

Unregistered
    That is illegal and is merely a ploy to stop people from exercising their right to vote. Seems Clownister and company are afraid of what is going to happen on 8/18.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    chronister has refused the offer to debate boswell first stating he’s not a real candidate worthy of his time. When that didn’t go over well, he told the young republicans club that he would love to debate boswell but can’t due to the lawsuit between them. Cop out!

We all know chad won’t debate because he’s not good with spontaneous questions thrown his way. He needs the help of a teleprompter to formulate his words.
    truth. He is an incompetent idiot!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast