A historical year for Sheriff Farmer, a legend among Law Enforcement in the State of Florida, for 28 consecutive years as Sheriff. A model Sheriff's Office with a great Command Staff and a lot of great employees. Sheriff Farmer is a man of respect, and honor which is strongly lead by his beliefs. One thing Farmer has instilled in all the ranks and generations he has led, is treat others the way you would want to be treated. The agency has progressed significantly in the last ten years. New computers, new radio, cars, ballistic helmets and rifle plates for all patrol units, body cameras, raises, training, and even a BearCat. Numerous and continuous accreditation standards met and exceeded under Sheriff Farmer's leadership. Not to mention his standings with the Florida Youth Ranches, the Florida Sheriff's Association and countless others. The agency is consistently moving and changing forward in positive manure. Then....comes along Eric Anderson and the 2020 election...

Eric Anderson is a no name, nobody, cowboy. A neighbor to Farmer in the south end of the county (Tarrytown), a small business owner (cowboy related), a Marine Veteran, and a horseback sharpshooter of sorts who once made an appearance of Spike TV's Top Shot. I assume that one day for no apparent reason other than he decided he was qualified for the title "Sheriff" and put his name in the running. His campaign lists his Veteran background and his "two years law enforcement" service. Sadly, his two years of LEO experience is more like 8 months of wasted and failed FTO training with two LE agencies. His DOR's from those agencies have been made public through public records request to disprove his campaign of lies. It is said he wants to clean house at SCSO of the good ole' boy system, yet he is a good ole' boy. His Facebook friends and his "endorsements" are all people that do not even live in Sumter County let alone have the ability to vote here. His endorsements are people of no significance. But there is his supporters like Eric "Militia" Cowles, Michael "Stumpy" Phillips, Danielle "keyboard warrior" Underwood, Justin "Felony" Brannen, some Comis guy who is probably promised a job, and some others from the Villages that no one cares about.

Oh.. he does want a community advisory board, a large volunteer program, and a MOUNTED POSSE. Yeah, that's what Sumter needs, a mounted posse and a advisory board. Nothing screams progressive and transparent than a useless posse to be placed into the budget and civilians from LK PAN to tell us how to do our jobs. I forgot to mention he likes to post pictures of himself in "uniform" and in a campaign hat from LCSO as he was part of their civilian mounted posse. Speaking of pictures, he likes to take pictures with horses, and revolvers, and horses, and wear tight fitting Wranglers, and make Chuck Norris style pictures, and more horses. I think if he is elected, he will say the county money by making his Deputies ride horses in their zones, very community oriented do you think?

Let's talk about his work history. As previously stated, he has ZERO LE experience. Oh..wait you don't have to be certified to be elected as Sheriff? Save your breath, we know. Most people with at least a little common sense would say that some experience in LE is needed to run a LE agency. But, who I am? Ahh yes, then his awesome career at the Lake County dump. Where he was rude, bullied co-workers, and even made fun of a handicapped person (also public record).

I am still waiting to hear about actual changes, policy revisions, budgetary issues and many other significant items to be brought forth by Anderson. It's kinda hard for people to support even your decision to run when you don't know the policies, budgets, or the job itself.

Anyways, as for a majority of the employees at SCSO, we understand his commitment to keep fighting. But if he is elected, and he knows this for a fact, many-many people will resign immediately upon his swearing in. He will run a losing battle putting the citizens lives of Sumter at risk. I guess he will call in his "squad" of less lovely's and his Villagers to help him. And I guess he got upset at some people calling him out on his short comings, lies, and catastrophe of a campaign so he decided to, either himself or his less lovely's, public records requests on current and former employees. Kinda crappy if you ask me. The reason being, is that he got his feeling hurt because he couldn't produce logical, ethical reasonings to questions and the fact he thought his lack or morals through-out life would never catch up to him. These employees that he is trying to bring down with him are great and honorable people. Sure, no one is perfect and we can agree that Anderson isn't either, but now current employees are having to answer to things that happened before they became LEO's. Sorry, but we can help that G. Brannen was a moron. Anyways, we have all made mistakes and moved on but lets not forget that Anderson was a grown man (few years ago) when he was fired from a dump.

And in closing......Farmer 2020. Four more years of the best. PERIOD. The safety of Sumter relies on this election.