Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How come the pay is not equivalent to other depts
    Because salaries have never been a priority for deputies

Unregistered

Not so fast the Hallway Hero

Pay is central to struggling deputies or have you forgotten since your shirts are white with a yellow streak up the back?

Unregistered

Not so fast the Hallway Hero

Pay is central to struggling deputies or have you forgotten since your shirts are white with a yellow streak up the back?

Unregistered
    LCSO raises have been defunded for years

Unregistered
    LCSO raises have been defunded for years
    I just read we raised the starting pay AGAIN? When is the compression pay going to be paid to current deputies and other ranks?

Unregistered

Let see I Carmine said....

Next Never you stupid sheep.

I have vast vast resources NOT YOU!!

Unregistered
    I just read we raised the starting pay AGAIN? When is the compression pay going to be paid to current deputies and other ranks?
    They will continue to defund our salaries

Unregistered

Not if

Vote for wetbrain McKinney in November he says he will get us the pay we deserve!

Unregistered

Food for thought

So when Carmine came into this agency he went straight to the rank of lieutenant. Which means his salary at the time was at least 60k but let’s be honest we know it was more. Since then Carmine has been raised to his current appoint position and never been at the salary level most of us are at. Leavens on the other hand had started where majority of this agency is at, towards the bottom with low pay. Leavens understands what life is like with a low pay scale and would have a better understanding of how a pay increase can affect moral, job performance and every day life for some. Think about that when your voting and you look at your mere 48k paychecks when Carmine is looking at his 120+k pay checks.

Unregistered

Shreks pathetic life

Don’t ever lower yourself to look at the life of a career two faced backstabber! When you’re own family can’t stand you that should be a wake up call!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast