School board police - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leave Schoolboard alone. Go vent on their page. They are good people out there for 15s and they are still LEOs. Some aren’t afraid to get dirty since they are held back doing the kindergarten cop thing. They don’t make much money either and right now the high school sports and night school OT money is gone. Give them a break. They will be back at fully populated schools at some point.
    Finally someone w some humanity! Thank you

Unregistered
    I’m worried about my brothers/sisters in MDSP. If the school continues to be virtual learning, the taxes will be cut as they are already speaking of such. If they do return a lot of the taxes to the citizens, their budget will steeply decline.

Only the rich will be able to send their kids to private/monastery schools!

There are people out there now fighting to get their tax money back, due to not being able to send their kids to school.

if parents are at home teaching WTH pay these taxes.

Plus, the teachers want to continue to stay at home & get paid, even after the governor gave them a pay raise.

Unregistered
    I’m worried about my brothers/sisters in MDSP. If the school continues to be virtual learning, the taxes will be cut as they are already speaking of such. If they do return a lot of the taxes to the citizens, their budget will steeply decline.

Only the rich will be able to send their kids to private/monastery schools!

There are people out there now fighting to get their tax money back, due to not being able to send their kids to school.

if parents are at home teaching WTH pay these taxes.

Plus, the teachers want to continue to stay at home & get paid, even after the governor gave them a pay raise.
    My point exactly. Ohh, but I’m a mean old meanie for stating the obvious. Bottom line though, they won’t give back anyone’s tax dollars.
    But having these yo-yos sitting around on days with weekends off “watching” an empty building makes zero sense. When we all know like the moron earlier said, they are with their 33s and enjoying shopping and meals. And to brag about it? To brag about the fact that you literally do no discernible thing all shift long? With talk of defunding law enforcement hanging in the air? Dumb and dumb. Get off your arse Chief Shithead.
    All I suggested was that during this strange time with empty schools, move their operations to a 24/7 model with three shifts so they can cover their dumb schools after hours. This will actually help them survive this. You have to make adjustments during tough times. To keep doing the same thing as if things are normal, well that’s crazy.
    Frankly their stupid leadership is to blame. No one else should be handling their stupid 25-Silents when there aren’t any students in the schools.

Unregistered
    While school is in session, while the buildings are occupied, dum dum. They can hire an $8/hr security guard to watch an empty parking lot all day and call the “real” cops if there’s a problem.
    See? You’re useless. Hey, I have a question. What’s school board GIU doing right now? What about all The fatties on the command staff? Maybe the chief can lead them in PT for an hour a day to make sure they don’t eat themselves to death. Also, stay off this forum. You’re boring.
    Hey loser. Transition to school board and see how you love it.

Unregistered
    Hey loser. Transition to school board and see how you love it.
    You got the plug, hook me up ?

Unregistered
    You got the plug, hook me up ?
    You have gotta be kidding.

Unregistered
    You have gotta be kidding.

No I want a Hemi Charger , and unlimited 33’s .

Unregistered
    No I want a Hemi Charger , and unlimited 33’s .
    Fire these teachers... we all have to work

Unregistered
    When is the county going to take over the school board?

Fire these teachers... we all have to work

Unregistered
    When is the county going to take over the school board?
    When the Sheriff comes to town, that’s when.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast