School board police - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want your mom. Doggy style.
    Piece of sh*t. Go f**k yours!!

Unregistered
    Tunidor GET OFF THIS site and go enjoy retirement my god.
    What? You have the wrong dude! I am an Anglo male, I was hired in 1996, how in holy hell is that retirement? Sheessh, that's not even DROP yet, guess again? I'll give you a hint, I was BLE 176 in 1996...::: jeopardy theme song :::

Unregistered
    Do Miami Dade PD plan to disband school police now that school is going to be online? What's the plan with school board police once the county becomes a sheriff?
    Disband?? Haha 😆 Of course not! School or no school, these clowns 🤡 will continue to steal money driving around in brand new cars “protecting” a bunch of empty buildings from absolutely no one!!
    While it’s summer and the schools are closed or even when “school” is in and they lie empty, you’d imagine that maybe they’d employ a patrol-type model and have 24-hour Police coverage so that they could respond to their multitude of 25s and 26 calls at THEIR schools.
    That way I wouldn’t have to trifle with their stupid crap 💩.
    But that would make way too much sense. Who am
    I kidding?

Unregistered
    Disband?? Haha 😆 Of course not! School or no school, these clowns 🤡 will continue to steal money driving around in brand new cars “protecting” a bunch of empty buildings from absolutely no one!!
    While it’s summer and the schools are closed or even when “school” is in and they lie empty, you’d imagine that maybe they’d employ a patrol-type model and have 24-hour Police coverage so that they could respond to their multitude of 25s and 26 calls at THEIR schools.
    That way I wouldn’t have to trifle with their stupid crap 💩.
    But that would make way too much sense. Who am
    I kidding?
    Yup. we do have nice new wheels. V8s I might add. 7-3 shifts. weekends off. holidays off. two weeks christmas break off. spring break off. thanksgiving week off. Pretty much summer off. all those teacher works days. we only hire pretty ladies. plenty of 33 teachers and moms. Yup. we are not complaining.

Unregistered
    Yup. we do have nice new wheels. V8s I might add. 7-3 shifts. weekends off. holidays off. two weeks christmas break off. spring break off. thanksgiving week off. Pretty much summer off. all those teacher works days. we only hire pretty ladies. plenty of 33 teachers and moms. Yup. we are not complaining.
    Wow. All dressed up and nowhere to go. At least the rest of the Police Departments out here are holding down the fort for you gang of zeros while you try to do those “plenty of 33 teachers and moms,” who are also home right now because the schools are closed. Man, you all should be so proud of yourselves. I get it, weekends off and all that.
    Listen, and all bullcrap aside. Whenever you’re at a job and you look around and there’s no work, no customers, whether it’s at Publix or WalMart or “school police”, it doesn’t take long before the bean counters start cutting. Enjoy the V8 while you’re parked at an empty building doing zilch, but now may be a good time to start shopping around.

Unregistered
    Wow. All dressed up and nowhere to go. At least the rest of the Police Departments out here are holding down the fort for you gang of zeros while you try to do those “plenty of 33 teachers and moms,” who are also home right now because the schools are closed. Man, you all should be so proud of yourselves. I get it, weekends off and all that.
    Listen, and all bullcrap aside. Whenever you’re at a job and you look around and there’s no work, no customers, whether it’s at Publix or WalMart or “school police”, it doesn’t take long before the bean counters start cutting. Enjoy the V8 while you’re parked at an empty building doing zilch, but now may be a good time to start shopping around.
    Every school needs to have a cop assigned to it buddy boy. State law. vroooom vroooooooom

Unregistered
    Every school needs to have a cop assigned to it buddy boy. State law. vroooom vroooooooom
    While school is in session, while the buildings are occupied, dum dum. They can hire an $8/hr security guard to watch an empty parking lot all day and call the “real” cops if there’s a problem.
    See? You’re useless. Hey, I have a question. What’s school board GIU doing right now? What about all The fatties on the command staff? Maybe the chief can lead them in PT for an hour a day to make sure they don’t eat themselves to death. Also, stay off this forum. You’re boring.

Unregistered
    While school is in session, while the buildings are occupied, dum dum. They can hire an $8/hr security guard to watch an empty parking lot all day and call the “real” cops if there’s a problem.
    See? You’re useless. Hey, I have a question. What’s school board GIU doing right now? What about all The fatties on the command staff? Maybe the chief can lead them in PT for an hour a day to make sure they don’t eat themselves to death. Also, stay off this forum. You’re boring.
    It’s school board, why is this even a thread here?

Unregistered
    Leave Schoolboard alone. Go vent on their page. They are good people out there for 15s and they are still LEOs. Some aren’t afraid to get dirty since they are held back doing the kindergarten cop thing. They don’t make much money either and right now the high school sports and night school OT money is gone. Give them a break. They will be back at fully populated schools at some point.

Unregistered
    Leave Schoolboard alone. Go vent on their page. They are good people out there for 15s and they are still LEOs. Some aren’t afraid to get dirty since they are held back doing the kindergarten cop thing. They don’t make much money either and right now the high school sports and night school OT money is gone. Give them a break. They will be back at fully populated schools at some point.
    There’s plenty of awesome cops in school board , stop trolling

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast