Thinking about applying.

Unregistered

Thinking about applying.

Thinking about applying at st pete. I'm dual certified working in detention at the moment. Any thoughts on the department would be greatly appreciated. I see you guys pay well and have a hiering bonus. I have patrol experience, just looking to go somewhere decent, and stay ( there r issues everywhere, ). Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    There are already dozens of topics identical to this one you can read without requiring more posts. Just take a moment to look.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are already dozens of topics identical to this one you can read without requiring more posts. Just take a moment to look.
    Well, excuse me for asking. You fukkin coccksucker!!

Unregistered
    I appreciate the reply, and I did see some but they arent very current especially of how things are going on at the moment. So just wanted new feedback that's all. Appreciate you taking your time to reply.

Unregistered
    Thinking about applying at st pete. I'm dual certified working in detention at the moment. Any thoughts on the department would be greatly appreciated. I see you guys pay well and have a hiering bonus. I have patrol experience, just looking to go somewhere decent, and stay ( there r issues everywhere, ). Thanks in advance.
    If you’re not black, don't bother. And get spelling lessons. The red dots below the word mean you spelled it incorrectly. It’s kind of part of your job and all.

Unregistered
    Well, excuse me for asking. You fukkin coccksucker!!

You'll fit right in.

Unregistered
    My friend was highly qualified but got turned down because he is white. HR did not give him a reason for being rejected but he was told this off the record. SPPD is looking for blacks and females, especially black females who are gender neutral (triple minority).

Unregistered
    well yeah...a place like st. petersburg is probably not going to be hiring a lot of white males any time soon. Can't wait to see what the selection of social workers looks like : )

Unregistered
    This is the hiring board

Best of luck to you!