Another one bites the dust

Unregistered

Another one bites the dust

Looks like another one of us will be staying at Club Fed soon. Funny how most media outlets either don't know or forgot to mention that he was a Hialeah officer for years.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdfl/pr...ing-distribute

Unregistered
    I can't wait for the feds to come for Hernandez and Velasquez.

Unregistered
    Al Crespo was a narcotics detective with us in the 2000s. Makes you wonder if he was involved with Velazquez and the Menocals on their drug dealer protection scam.

Unregistered
    Ask his BFF - M.A.

Unregistered

crespo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Al Crespo was a narcotics detective with us in the 2000s. Makes you wonder if he was involved with Velazquez and the Menocals on their drug dealer protection scam.
    Crespo was only a Narc for a short time, months. He spent most of his SIS time in Gangs & M.O.S.T.

Unregistered

Don't always believe what you see

I had the privilege of working with Al for many years and I still stay in touch with him. He is a good cop and a great man. I can tell you the government is very corrupt and if you cross the wrong persons hair they will go to any length to make an example of you. No expense will be spared and if they do not have the evidence they need for a conviction, they will just entice someone to testify against you by offering them an immunity deal or reduction in sentence for getting what they want. I know there has been much turmoil with another recent arrest of the rank and file and notice that I am in no way commenting or speaking as to the character of that other person. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. In the case of Crespo, this is WRONG!

Unregistered
    I had the privilege of working with Al for many years and I still stay in touch with him. He is a good cop and a great man. I can tell you the government is very corrupt and if you cross the wrong persons hair they will go to any length to make an example of you. No expense will be spared and if they do not have the evidence they need for a conviction, they will just entice someone to testify against you by offering them an immunity deal or reduction in sentence for getting what they want. I know there has been much turmoil with another recent arrest of the rank and file and notice that I am in no way commenting or speaking as to the character of that other person. What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. In the case of Crespo, this is WRONG!
    I couldn’t agree with you more. The DOJ is very corrupt they love giving out rule 35’s And 5K1’s to people so they can falsely testify against someone else in a conspiracy case. For those who don’t know in the federal government cases. Conspiracy is the easiest to charge and the hardest to defend. And god forbid you go to trial. They will hammer you in sentencing for wasting their time. Bottom line when the government wants you they will get you. They have unlimited tax payer dollars to waste on you if need be.

Unregistered
    Word is that he was a punk and a snake

Unregistered
    I can't wait for the feds to come for Hernandez and Velasquez.
    That would be Super Qru. Everyone has been waiting.

Hialeah resident (Retired PO)

How about Hernandez Rolex? Freebie? Let’s hope not.

Qrx,good thing happens those Who wait.