PRT still doing Police Work! Great Job. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I was present in more than a handful of PRT interviews and it blows my mind how many qualified officers we have in this department and will never be given a chance, and how the spots or at least priority will be given to every 0 that has royal blood.... forget qualifications, certifications and experience.... Last NAME comes first ... sorry fellas....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was present in more than a handful of PRT interviews and it blows my mind how many qualified officers we have in this department and will never be given a chance, and how the spots or at least priority will be given to every 0 that has royal blood.... forget qualifications, certifications and experience.... Last NAME comes first ... sorry fellas....
    Fake news. You haven’t earned the right to sit there and you are disrespecting every deserving office that has earned a spot on that team. Go hide behind your desk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sorry guys .... but the guy killed himself, and seconds later, everyone started shooting .... If u saw the guy kill himself and then you shit him some more, ummmmm.... and if you shot the guy without even having eyes on him, UMMMMMM ..... I don’t know how they are gonna twist this one into some victory for PRT....
    Did he really? Check your source!!! And not everyone shot because there was a dude there with his hands in his pockets and no one claimed it a victory for PRT or said it was a bad job by the road guys. Road guys did a great job of stopping a threat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123