Is it tru Grady Judd is a member of the KKK?

Unregistered

Is it tru Grady Judd is a member of the KKK?

I was told a Dade County Gang Task Force sergeant going undercover for the FBI saw him at a white supremacy event in the early 2000s

Unregistered
    Not a chance. He makes certain the agency is well-represented (maybe even over-represented) of proportion for minority supervision.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was told a Dade County Gang Task Force sergeant going undercover for the FBI saw him at a white supremacy event in the early 2000s
    Somehow I doubt that anybody told you any such thing.

Unregistered
    Grady has a lot of haters out there I wouldn’t believe anything outrageous like that. Whoever told you was just talking smack.

Unregistered
    Grady has a lot of haters out there I wouldn’t believe anything outrageous like that. Whoever told you was just talking smack.
    I'm sure you'd hate him too if you had to eat nasty ass bologna sandwiches in his jail like the OP probably did. 😆

stevenmitchell
    Isn't the Judd family and their descendants linked to the KKK in Florida? Polk County's notoriety is closely associated with lynchings of black men over the last 150 years. Where's the Judd family been during that time? Law enforcement?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmitchell View Post
    Isn't the Judd family and their descendants linked to the KKK in Florida? Polk County's notoriety is closely associated with lynchings of black men over the last 150 years. Where's the Judd family been during that time? Law enforcement?
    So you are going to blame the man for something his ancestors might have done? How far do you want to go back, to the Civil War? So what if his relatives fought for and supported the South? You should judge the man for what he has done and achieved during this lifetime, which speaks for itself. Judd has been a great sheriff and public servant, and that's all that matters.

Unregistered
    So you are going to blame the man for something his ancestors might have done? How far do you want to go back, to the Civil War? So what if his relatives fought for and supported the South? You should judge the man for what he has done and achieved during this lifetime, which speaks for itself. Judd has been a great sheriff and public servant, and that's all that matters.
    I live in Polk Grady has ties to the previous sheriff who was a known kkk member and when he left and Grady became the youngest sheriff ever it makes you think how he got there so fast

Unregistered

Dan Daniels

I live in Polk Grady has ties to the previous sheriff who was a known kkk member and when he left and Grady became the youngest sheriff ever it makes you think how he got there so fast
    Your Polk education is showing. Sheriff Dan Daniels is the sheriff that was tied to the Klan. He was replaced by the governor with Sheriff Crowe. Sheriff Judd was elected well after Sheriff Daniels was gone. Dan Daniels was a Democrat by the way.

Unregistered

Klan ties

So Dan Daniels had ties to the Democratic Party and the Klan. That is it, the Democratic Party is the Klan!!!!! See how that “link” thingy works"…….. dumbazz