NDS B Days Joke - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NDS B Days Joke

Unregistered
    I also find it amusing that you discuss "scolding" as such a reprehensible offense. Yet, you have no problem hopping on a forum anonymously talking all kinds of shzit about a supervisor. Man the f up. Talk shit with your squad mates and move on. At least then someone sees a face when you talk shzit. If you can't trust your squad mates it means you are wrong or you're the retard that deserved scolding.

Unregistered
    Then post your name protector of the lt

Unregistered
    I love the bipolar nature of the complaint.

First, he was sooo lazy and shirking his supervisory duties sooo much that his shift was both lazy and incompetent.

Second, he's such a tyrant that he's unnecessarily "scolding" and tightening up random deputies.

WTF??? PICK AN ARGUMENT AND STICK WITH IT SKIPPY

Unregistered
    We still waiting on your name SKIPPY

Unregistered
    How do I know you're not some sour grape sucking Sgt that's pissed because he didn't get the call, but EZ did. There could be dare I say..... backlash

See how easy it is to play that card

Unregistered
    Wow! This post took off fast!! I guess the truth hurts. A cluster F running a cluster F.

Unregistered
    With the quick deflection, it looks like sour grapes sgt is the winner.

Look here uncle Rico, let me explain some stuff to you. If the coach had put you in, in the 4th quarter you would not have won states. Also, if Bob would have given you the tap, you would not be making this agency a better place.

So, stop frying your nuts with ebay purchased time machines trying to go back and change the past. Realize you're a dip shit of a supervisor. The command staff doesn't "not get you" and you're not a rebel by "not kissing their ass". If anything you're over promoted and under qualified.

I'm guessing EZ told you the same thing and now you want to be strong behind the keyboard.

Like they always say. HATERS GONNA HATE

Unregistered
    Eventually this cluster F will blow up. If it endangers Bob's political career in any way heads will roll. Personally I would not want to be anywhere near when it happens but it will be fun to watch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the quick deflection, it looks like sour grapes sgt is the winner.

Look here uncle Rico, let me explain some stuff to you. If the coach had put you in, in the 4th quarter you would not have won states. Also, if Bob would have given you the tap, you would not be making this agency a better place.

So, stop frying your nuts with ebay purchased time machines trying to go back and change the past. Realize you're a dip shit of a supervisor. The command staff doesn't "not get you" and you're not a rebel by "not kissing their ass". If anything you're over promoted and under qualified.

I'm guessing EZ told you the same thing and now you want to be strong behind the keyboard.

Like they always say. HATERS GONNA HATE
    Hahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahshha hahahahahhahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!! Oh shit, you were serious? Hahahahhahahahahahhwhahahwh

Unregistered
    I'm disappointed sour grapes. I was ready for a real verbal judo match, but clearly you're not up to snuff. I hit you with some epic Napolean Dynamite shit and you reply back with some weak ass "this CF is going to blow up some day"

I don't mind whipping your ass verbally or intellectually, but I don't want anyone accusing me if picking on the little retarded kid.

"Now go away before I taunt you a second time."

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast