NDS B Days Joke - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NDS B Days Joke

Unregistered
    The last ditch hope of anyone who's lost an argument... "A cop knows" you forgot to include a "A Real cop knows" there champ.

Unregistered
    I’m sure in six months when he goes to south nights he can shine roflao
    He can’t stay on days forever

Unregistered
    Good job skippy, you hit the trifecta of lost argument retorts.

"Real cop" defense - check

Claim the defender is the person being attacked - check

Yeah but, south county / nights is harder or better - check

Throw in a chewbacca defense while you're at it. Just to mix things up.

Unregistered
    If your not that lt then you must be a total stalker. Seek help tough guy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Must be nice to be a shift commander and not actually do anything. East Lake and East Lake Woodlands. Gas leak. All southbound traffic is stopped. Like five deputies block off southbound traffic. No cones. No merge. No traffic direction. Three deputies just standing there with dumb looks on their faces as a mile of backed up traffic merged itself from two they lane and the median lane on their to turn around. They just stand there in the road. not even moving their hands. It’s called traffic direction guys. I think one deputy tried to merge the traffic making u-turn with the northbound traffic. Where is the management? Oh that was the skinny bald lieutenant who just drove by this mess and did nothing. Great leadership!! Great management!!! What a freakin joke when you can’t even manage a damn road closure competently.
    They couldn't even close an umbrella.

Unregistered
    They couldn't even close an umbrella.
    NDS B days is a dumpster fire. Haven't seen a larger concentration of laziness and incompetence in a minute. I'd say NDS A days is a close second , but everyone jumped ship it looks like, so time will tell on that sinking ship. What a shame.

Unregistered
    NDS B days is a dumpster fire. Haven't seen a larger concentration of laziness and incompetence in a minute. I'd say NDS A days is a close second , but everyone jumped ship it looks like, so time will tell on that sinking ship. What a shame.
    Get the popcorn ready. Someone will screw-up really bad and that will be when the SHTF for all of them. They are incredibly lazy and incompetent people and good at pretending they are busy. A disgrace to law enforcement and the agency.

Unregistered
    Y'all best not b talkin bout EZ Fortune. He'll P smack the taste out yo mouth.

Unregistered
    Oh hell no. He’s gonna be one of those “this is the first I’ve heard of this” types. Cowering, blaming, deflecting, spineless. He should be promoted again in no time.

Unregistered
    Oh hell no. He’s gonna be one of those “this is the first I’ve heard of this” types. Cowering, blaming, deflecting, spineless. He should be promoted again in no time.
    Says the person flexing anonymously behind their keyboard

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast