NDS B Days Joke - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: NDS B Days Joke

Unregistered
    And stop piddling on the rug there little doggy or EZ will rub your nose in it and whack your ass with a newspaper.

Unregistered
    I'm 100% convinced there's just two imbeciles commenting on this thread, and that not a single person besides them actually gives a shit. You both are ****ing morons. Go find a hobby.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Regardless of who I am, how about you step to EZ and tell him you're the one talking trash about him online. I'm sure he knows about it. If he's the punk you say he is.....
    .....he wouldn’t do a single thing about it. Hasn’t done shit at this agency other than kiss some ass and pass some tests. Tests that don’t mean anything unless the bosses say they do, since we keep promoting people who never took it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm 100% convinced there's just two imbeciles commenting on this thread, and that not a single person besides them actually gives a shit. You both are ****ing morons. Go find a hobby.
    Doesn’t your two cents mean there are three imbeciles? What’s your hobby if you’re here? 111 relies in and here you are? I doubt it.

Unregistered
    Sorry!!!! He is still a ****!!!! Enjoy your work weekend Richard EZ Douche!!!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112