NDS B Days Joke - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: NDS B Days Joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Give me your short list of "worthy" promotions. You seem to know who the right people are. Who would you make the replacements to all these "toxic" leaders.
    People who work hard as a deputy. People who don’t just think about the skull they are stepping on to make themselves look better. People who don’t overcome fear by being a loud mouth and demeaning asshole in order to convey a point. And definitely people who have real police experience. That ain’t him. And you could scratch off about fifty percent of the supervisors. This agency cares about BS appearances more than meaningful activity. So your faker ILP DP stat whores will look good but actually do nothing. Like EF.

Unregistered
    People who work hard as a deputy. People who don’t just think about the skull they are stepping on to make themselves look better. People who don’t overcome fear by being a loud mouth and demeaning asshole in order to convey a point. And definitely people who have real police experience. That ain’t him. And you could scratch off about fifty percent of the supervisors. This agency cares about BS appearances more than meaningful activity. So your faker ILP DP stat whores will look good but actually do nothing. Like EF.
    So please rattle off a couple of these mythical unicorns. Again, you seem to know what you're looking for. Step up and name who makes the cut in your eyes.

Unregistered
    So please rattle off a couple of these mythical unicorns. Again, you seem to know what you're looking for. Step up and name who makes the cut in your eyes.
    Eat a ****.

Unregistered
    Me, myself, and I, of course.

Unregistered
    Man, that is an impressive list of names. My goodness, I hope Bob's reading this so he can make those phone calls.

Basically, you're just a whiny little *****. Thanks for clarifying.

Unregistered
    Tired of the disrespect. Ready to start swinging wild on people.

Unregistered
    Man, that is an impressive list of names. My goodness, I hope Bob's reading this so he can make those phone calls.

Basically, you're just a whiny little *****. Thanks for clarifying.
    105 replies can’t be wrong. Not that fast. Nice try Eric. No one gives a shit what you think. Brass Ass Kissing Hitler.

Unregistered
    Hey numdnuts, half those replies were people calling you on your bullshit. As previously mentioned numerous times, you're a keyboard hero talking tough anonymously. Grow a set of nuts and stop barking little doggy. Why don't you step to someone and bite.

Unregistered
    Hey numdnuts, half those replies were people calling you on your bullshit. As previously mentioned numerous times, you're a keyboard hero talking tough anonymously. Grow a set of nuts and stop barking little doggy. Why don't you step to someone and bite.
    Half. I don’t think so. And by all means, show us what a bad ass you are and lost your name. I’ll wait and you won’t. The truth hurts. And some people can’t handle the truth. This post beat the LT DL replies. More replies and faster. Again, he must be an awesome patrol lieutenant to draw such responses.

Unregistered
    Regardless of who I am, how about you step to EZ and tell him you're the one talking trash about him online. I'm sure he knows about it. If he's the punk you say he is.....

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast